XXII

Next Day
Houston, Texas
Aiden's Condo
7:56 a.m.

Kyaih's POV

"Aiden I'm leaving out for work.", i said leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Bye mamas. Be safe.", he said pecking my lips and then rolling over. He doesn't go into his mother's shop until 10 so he'll be up within the next hour.

"Always. Let me know if i need to drop by and bring you lunch.", i said before making my way to the front.

"Aight.", i headed him mumble.

I grabbed my keys and left out. I rode the elevator to the lobby.

"Good morning Mrs. Grant.", the doorman Noel greeted opening the door for me. Noel was an older man who looked no more than 65.

"Good morning Noel.", i smiled. Aiden told Noel i was his wife the third time he invited me over and he's been calling me Mrs. Grant ever since.

I walked into the parking garage and rode the elevator to the second floor where Aiden parked my car. Getting in i locked the doors and looked to see if everything was still here. Seeing that it was, i started my car and headed to mama house to pick up Kai.

Hopefully them females up in there don't come at her all sideways like they did me cause ion have a problem with letting her whoop ass.

It took me 20 minutes to get to the house. Hopefully she already dressed. If she ain't eat it's okay cause i gotta stop and get some food anyways.

"Good morning mama.", i said kissing her cheek as i passed by her.

"Hey Rae. How's the baby?", she asked going through some of her mail.

"The baby is fine. You think Kai ready?", i asked stepping on the first stair.

"Mmhmmm. I just heard her terrible ass music playing up there.", she said making me laugh. "Kade here too?"

"Nope. He went to his lil friend house been there since last night.", she said grabbing her purse.

"Oh. What time you get off?", i asked.

"8:30. I'll see you later. Don't forget to lock my door.", she said blowing me a kiss.

"Bye ma. Kai i really hope you ready to go cause i need to get breakfast!", i said as i checked the time.

"I'm ready.", she said coming down the stairs.

"Good. You got everything you need?", i asked swinging my keys around.

"Yeah.", she said pushing her phone into her fanny pack.

"Aight. Let's role, lock the door too.", i said.

I got in my car and started it waiting for Kai to lock the door. She locked the door and jogged to the car.

"I'm stopping at McDonald's since i didn't eat and i know if you ate you still hungry.", i told her as i backed out of the driveway.

"Can i have the aux cord?", she asked.

"Go head. Remember robbing niggas, fucking bitches, and killing hoes.", i said making het laugh.

"You tell me this every time i ask for the aux.", she said plugging her phone up. Even though she could have easily bluetoothed her phone to my car, it ain't happening cause niggas like her play too fucking much.