VI

Kyaih (kai-uh) Rae Summers

Wednesday, June 10, 2019
Houston, Texas
Summer's Residence
3:56 p.m.

"Mama stop it! Chill", I said to my mama trying to calm her down.

"No, because he brought that girl into my home and she disrespecting me talking bout some 'i aINt rEALize YOu LIveD wITh YOur GRandMA' oooouuuuu I swear fo' God she bet not come back.", she ranted.

"Mommy chill! Imma talk to him okay?", I said trying not to laugh.

"Get out my face before I hurt you.", she said making me run away laughing.

I ran upstairs to my brother's room. Knowing him he was prolly 'fuming' that his lil girlfriend got cussed out.

Not bothering to knock before I entered, I walked in to see him playing his game.

"I coulda been naked you know?", he said not bothering to look at me.

"It ain't nothing on yo body that I ain't seen before. Turn this shit off and let's talk about the lil girl brought home.", I said plopping down on his bean bag.

He sighed and paused the game. "I ain't think she was gon do allat. I told her not to say nothing disrespectful and I guess she thought that wasn't disrespectful. I'll admit I kinda wanted to laugh when mama was going off on her but you know mama would've cussed me out too."

"You tripping I straight up laughed. But nah, where you find her at?", I asked him.

"She in my seventh period.", he shrugged.

"Mmmm. All imma tell you is, the next girl you bring over, make sure she respect her elders first.", I said making us both laugh.

"I got you.", he laughed.

"Aight now where Kai at?", I asked him trying to stand up from the bean bag.

"She with her boyfriend. He took her out for lunch and something else.", he said grabbing his controller.

"Aight I'll see you prolly Tomorrow or Friday.", I said as we did our secret handshake.

"Stay safe.", he said as I walked out his room.

"Always. Mama I'm heading out!", I said running down the stairs.

"Okay. Remember yo daddy coming Friday.", she said from the kitchen.

"Fuck. Okay I'll see you then.", I said before walking out the door.

I don't how we all gon survive in one room together cause its never a good thing when we together for too long.

Getting in my car, I pulled off in the direction of my apartment. Call me boring I don't care. If I'm not at my mama house fucking with them I'm either at home or at the store buying unnecessary shit.

Speaking of the store, yesterday the boy that I met while I was on a shopping spree. I found out his name was Kyree, he 19, fresh outta highschool, he going to UCLA at the end of the summer though so I guess he can be my friend until he leaves.