XIV

Next Day
Kyaih's Apartment
10:23 a.m.
Aiden's POV

"Aiden, you wanna do me a favor?", I heard Kyaih say from her room.

"What you need mamas?", I smirked knowing she rolled her eyes and smile.

"Come here please.", she said.

"Aight baby. Here I come.", I said getting off the couch. I walked down her long ass hallway and stood in the doorway.

She was sitting in the middle of the bed with her phone in her hands.

"What you need me for?", I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked up at me and put her phone on the nightstand face down and leaned back against the headboard.

"I want some head and since you're here, i figured you know why not ask Aiden? So you down or what?", she shrugged.

"Well shit I'm down.", I said closing her door. "I better be the only one licking and sucking on yo clit too or its gon be some issues up in here."

"You doing too much talking and not a bit of licking and sucking.", she said taking her shorts off.

"Shut up and lay yo ass back.", I said making her smirk. Ole freak ass.

Moving on.......
(A/N: crownnbabes SAY SOME SHIT I DARE YOU😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love you though🖤)

"Where you wanna eat mamas?", I asked as she walked into the living room.

"Ummmm let's go to wing stop.", she said with a smile on her face.

"Big hungry ass. Leave yo wallet, purse, money, and any change you carrying here.", I told her.

She wasn't paying for shit at all. If it was anybody else they would've been paying for they own shit, but I can't my lady spending money on shit I can buy for her.

"Oh so you got money money? Okay big daddy let's go.", she said making me and her buss out laughing.

"I don't like you bruh.", I said as my laughter died down.

"But you like this pussy.", she said sticking her tongue out.

"Bruh shut up and come on."

"Bitch don't rush me.", she bucked at me.

"Sit ya chihuahua built ass down somewhere foe I rock yo shit.", I bucked back.

"How you gon tell me to come on but then turn around and tell me to sit down? Whew baby ion know what drugs you taking, but you need ta stop. It's not good for your mental.", she said before laughing.

"Rae bring ya ass before you not get fed.", I said shaking my head.

"My dude, imma tell my mama and yo mama on you. Try me. We'll triple team yo ass.", she said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Girl shut up and come on.", I said walking to the door.

"Okay okay I'm coming nigga. Shut the fuck up. Oh and you driving cause ion feel like it today.", she said before locking the door.

She handed me the keys and we made our way to the parking lot. "You live in one of the safest places in the city. Why do you insist on running to yo car?"

"I live around a whole bunch of white people. You never know what could happen.", she said before running to the car.

I shook my head and jogged to her side of the the car. Kyaih is one the most impatient indecisive female I've ever met besides my moms.

I opened her door for her and waited until she got in, before running to the drivers side and getting in.

"Bruh is you that damn short to where you seat this fucking close to the steering wheel? And why is this bitch so high?", I asked adjusting the whole side.

"Bruh you in my shit complaining. Shut the fuck up and let's go eat.", she sighed.

Her little mood swings gon have to go like right now.

"Kyaih keep playing.", I said driving out of the parking lot.

"I'm not doing anything.",  she said laying her head on the window.

"What school you going to?", I asked changing the subject.

"I got accepted into U of H, but I'm going online so I don't have to deal with all them people.", she shrugged.

"So you don't wanna deal with me and the rest of the crew?", I asked.

"No I don't. What's your major?", she asked me slightly turning her body to me.

"Business, what's yours?", I asked quickly glancing at her.

"Same. What made you pick business?", she asked.

Kyaih was prolly the only female the was generally interests in stuff like this. This was one of the main reasons I liked her.

"I've always dreamt of owning my own lil tattoo. I've sketch a lot of potential tattoos. The only people I've tatted so far is my brothers, Dwayne, and Reece.", I told her.

"I've seen Reece's but not Wayne's. I wanna see your sketchbook so I have an idea of the type of art you do. I might want a tattoo.", she said making me smile.

"I gotchu.", I said. "What made you choose it."

"When I was a little girl I used to always pretend I had a jewlery shop. I've made jewlery before, I just didn't get serious about it until two years ago. I've made necklaces, chains, bracelets, and rings for my mother's friends and the neighborhood wannabe gangsters. I have some pieces that made, but I don't think I'll sell them. I'll show you when we get back to my apartment.", she told me.

"Alright mamas. I might have you make me a chain.", I said pulling into the wing stop parking lot.

"I hope you know ion work for free.", she said making me smirk.

"I know. It's a lot of ways I can pay you.", I said before turning off the car. "Don't touch that door."

Knowing her she was gon touch the door on purpose or some shit. Jogging around the her side, I opened the door and helped her out.

"Thank you.", she said giving me a small smile.

"No problem."

Sum slight  enjoy!

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on Aiden?