XVI

Tuesday, June 30, 2019
Houston,Texas
Reece and Camryn's House
8:20 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

"Bro get that shit away from me. Im bout to throw up if i keep smelling it.", i said to Aiden.

He was sitting next to me eat that nasty ass pizza from Pizza Hut. That shit smelled and tasted like throw up to me.

"Well then throw up.", he said scooting closer to me.

"Bro mooooooovvvvveeeeeeee damn. You play too much.", i said trying to stop from gagging.

"Aight bae.", he said moving away from me.

"Thats not my name.", i said getting up to go in the kitchen with Camryn.

We were all here at their house basically doing nothing. I was off today so i didn't have anything to do.

For the past week I've been feeling sick, and i knew what was wrong with me. I just needed clarification. My period was basically nonexistent. I was eating weird shit and almost every smell made me nauseous.

"Camryn.", i said making her look up from her phone. "Can you come take a ride wimme?"

"Yeah where we going?", she said walking towards me.

I looked from my stomach to her.

"Oh. Yeah come on.", she said giving me a soft smile. "Reece I'll be back in a few."

"Where y'all going?", Dwayne asked.

"I'll explain later but we gotta go.", i said walking out the door.

She closed the door and jogged to my car. Once we got in she started asking questions.

"When was the last time you had sex?", she asked as i pulled out of the driveway.

"Sunday. But my birthday was the first time i had sex in a while and i dont think we used protection. Camryn I'm not ready for a baby and i know for a fact he's not ready for a baby. What in the hell am i going to tell my mama? I just got the job at the shop and now this. I don't know what to dooooooooo. Caaaaammmmmm I'm scared.", i whined.

"I know babe, but me, Reece, and the guys will help you. Let's just get the tests for right now and we'll figure something out. I gotchu sis.", she said reaching over to rub my back.

We pulled into the parking lot of Walgreens.

"How about you stay here, and I'll go in and get them for you.", she said.

"It's okay we can both go.", i sigjrd turning off the car.

What if i am pregnant and Aiden doesnt want a baby? Bro uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh. My dumbass.

We walked into the store and my nerves skyrocketed. Camryn walked down the aisle with me behind her. I stood back as she picked up three different tests.

"Come on boo.", she said softly nudging me.

I payed for the tests and then we left the store. "How imma take the test with all them in the house?"

"They're not there anymore. Reece just texted me and said they were going to some homie house for a while.", she said looking at her phone.

"Okay.", i mumbled pulling out the parking lot.

I had almost sped back to her house. We hopped out my car and went inside immediately going the bathroom.

"Imma be right outside if you need me.", she said before closing the door.