V

Kyaih (kai-uh) Rae Summers

Tuesday, June 9, 2019
Houston, Texas
Walmart Shopping Centre
6:28 p.m

Since I didn't do anything today I figured I would go to the store and restock my kitchen. I was running low on a whole bunch of snacks.

Which reminded me, I needed to tell my mama my plans for my birthday in case she had something else planned for me.

Last night after our lil kiss, I came to the conclusion that he was invited to the club with us. And I meant what I said about his lil light bright ass friend.

He better stay away from me or imma be Inmate 664908 charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

I don't have a problem with lightskins it's just him who irks me. The way he be looking at me is just so uuuggghhhhhh. I feel like he gon be the type to try something. I hope he know my hands are rated E for everyone.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Once again I ran to my car, I don't like walking across this long ass parking lot by myself.

Jumping in my car, I hooked my aux cord up and started my car. As soon as 'Act Up' came on, I zooted out the parking lot.

Normally when I came to the store I'd bring my siblings with me cause we always acted a fool in the store. Buuuuuut ion feel like dealing with them today.

That's my fam and I love them and all but I need a long ass break from them.

Pulling up in the Wal-Mart parking lot, I unplugged my phone and grabbed my crossbody.

My plan was to buy a whole bunch of shit I know I ain't need like always. Hopefully they had a sell going on cause I need all the shit I can get.

Walking into the store, I grabbed a basket and started skating my way to the food section. I'm one of those childish people that act an ass in the store.

You literally cannot take me anywhere.

Stopping in the deli section, I picked up two pizzas, some artichoke dip, them 50¢ burritos, a sandwich, and two sweat teas. I may be small but I can eat.

After throwing that in the basket, I moved on to the fruit section. I grabbed watermelon, grapes, and apples. You could never go wrong with those fruits. I also needed to get some caramel for my apples.

(A/N do y'all say caramel or caramel?)

M