🎀Chapter.7🎀

*Katolina/Karla's P.O.V*
I talked to Nicole about John because she is my younger twin sister and we could be riding the same boat at the minute only I'm single and don't feel trapped.
Karla: "So what's going on with you and John?"
Nikki: "Well to tell you the truth I honestly don't know at the minute, I don't know what to think, John has been so pissed at me for nothing and I feel like I'm not good enough, I really want myself and John to get married but the saddest part is I feel like we won't, Kat I'm warning you, don't get in another Relationship, it's not worth it, it will only end in heart break"
I tried so hard to think about what Nicole has said to me, she's been married before to some guy and myself and Nattie were the first to know about it and John is only pissed at her at the moment because our baby brother JJ goes and opens his trap.
Karla: "JJ should of just kept his mouth shut"
Nikki: "Well not everything can be a secret forever"
Karla: "Sandra, hey there, what's this your making?"
Sandra: "A new attire for Naomi"
Karla: "Looking good, looking good, keep up the good work"
Nikki: "Come on"
I followed Nikki and I have a feeling that there's a bit of jealousy going on with my Sisters, Brie got married not long ago and Nicole is not happy for her so yeah I sense that something is not quite right, I still like Josh (Jey) as a friend but I think I have feelings for him also but what Nicole said was true because look what happened to me in the past, I'll never forgive Jonathan Good for as long as I could live.
I look in the mirror and I'm thinking to myself now, Am I even good enough? Am I good enough for a relationship because my first relationship was Dean Ambrose and it didn't last 5 months, now I'm scared Incase I lose my crush as a friend, I don't want to lose him, he's probably the only guy after my Brother who actually cares about me.
I had no idea but Dean was right behind me and I thought I'd never see him again after what I saw 4 months ago, I haven't seen him in 4 months now.
Dean: "Kat, could we talk?"
Karla: "No, why should I even talk to you? You broke my heart and it hurts so much, what you did was a terrible thing, my Sisters were actually gonna find you and beat you that's how much they hated you for what you did"
Dean: "Your right, it was a very stupid move of mine and I want a second chance please? I'm begging you, I'm not usually like this"
Karla: "We can talk but I'll think about a second chance, you just need to give me my space first"
Dean: "Ok"

*Trinity/Naomi's P.O.V
I heard what was getting said with Dean and Kat back there and I'm thinking to myself maybe she's gonna make the biggest mistake of her life.
Naomi: "No what are you doing?"
(I whispered to her while she probably couldn't hear)
Dean: "See you around Karla, don't forget one week"
Karla: "Ok"
I have to do something before Karla decides to take him back, I can't let him upset her like this again, I would rather see my Brother-In law with her then see him with her again.
Naomi: "Hey Kat, what were you and Dean talking about just before?"
Karla: "Oh just about how sorry he is and how he made the biggest mistake of his life but I told him I'd think about it but I think I know what to tell him anyway, I think myself and Dean both know what I'm gonna say"
Naomi: "Let me just remind you before you make your choice, Dean cheated on you, that doesn't mean to say that he could go back and do it again"
Karla: "True" 
Naomi: "He took things way too far and he did it to himself he is an idiot in that locker room now"
I know I'm right because everyone always questions him about why he cheated on a Bella triplet and he just says "No Comment" so yeah I agree that he feels ashamed, the guilt only serves his right for being a fool.