😡Chapter.11😡

*Karla's P.O.V*
So Seth comes out with J and J security and they talk about how I'm blind for getting back with Dean and he said about how unstable he is.
Seth: "Dean, Dean, Dean I will never understand why Karla would wanna be with a guy like you when she can be with a guy like me and move up in the world"
(People boo Seth)
Dean then batted back saying about how Seth cheated on his Fiancé and Seth used Renee in the situation and then the fight exploded and they threw Dean everywhere and I came out with a chair and they ran, I went to see if my boyfriend was ok.
Me: "Dean, talk to me, are you ok?"
Dean: "I'm fine"
The Authority left and recently they have treated my sister Brie like a piece of crap and she's only standing by her husband all the time, recently Nikki had tried to help but it would never work out.
I'm starting to forgive Dean more, he is there for me now more than he used to be and that's an improvement I just don't want him to cheat again, if I'm not good enough for him then I just hope that he'll tell me rather than give me a clue of it behind my back or have someone to tell me they see him cheating but I would never get with
Seth Rollins he's the monster no one else, he is crazy, crazy to think I would choose him over every other guy, he treats his women like dirt and that's why myself and him would never happen, Dean is the one.
Brie: "What was that all about?"
Me: "You know what, I honestly don't know but I have a match against Nattie next week and I need to focus"
I'm normally ok with Nattie, I'm not in her way and she's not in mine, if she can beat me next week then I will give her a well deserved title shot and that's only fair, Stephanie acts all nice for the sake of it.
Brie: "Okay, Good Luck"
Just like Eva Marie I was only in developmental for 2 months for FCW but Eva was not around FCW times she is still on the main roster not making a name for herself but you know what? That's too bad, My Triplet Sisters and Bryan taught me how to wrestle so it's no big deal for me at all.