🎆Chapter.68🎇

*Jey's P.O.V*
During my Match..... I found out that Dean was on commentary, I was told about Karla and Dean moving forward with their lives so I decide to truce with him and move on.
Dean: "What do you want man?"
Me: "I'm here to make a truce"
Dean: "Truce, we are all moving on with our lives now?"
Me: "Yes"
I didn't think I would see the day, myself and Dean shake on it after my match and he does have issues with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, because believe it or not there's bigger fish to fry in life.
Jimmy: "Man! I can't believe you just did that, if that was me I would of......"
Me: "Brother, it's not worth the hastle if she wants me to move on"
Jimmy: "Ok, this is about her not us"
Me: "She was the victim and still is but we have better things to worry about"
Jimmy: "I couldn't agree with you more"
I've noticed something different about Dean, he is different now, he wants a change in his life and no one should blame him for that, Kat wishes happiness for him and he is still single after all of that with Renee and the hell in a cell and everything but he'll change that now, he's not so stupid anymore, he knows what he wants in his life, all he has to do now is make it right and learn to love someone then maybe people won't have a problem with him as much and that means no cheating in the relationship, I've been waiting for Kat to notice that I have always been standing right by her side and supporting her and now Kat and I are married, to me that is like a dream come true, even being a Tag Team Champion with my Brother.