🎑Chapter.52🎑

*Karla's P.O.V*
We had an awesome time but now we are back and I was wondering why we had to get off so soon, it makes me feel bad about everything.
Me: "Mom, why did you make us go to soon?"
Kathy: "Because I love you and I didn't want him to ruin it for you"
Me: "My Dad or Jonathan?"
Kathy: "Actually...... Come to think of it... Both"
Me: "I never got to say goodbye to some people but it doesn't matter I guess"
Kathy: "They'll be happy to see a new you"
Me: "True"
I didn't know they had turned up, it's a good job that we left when we did, I've turned a new leaf in my life and I'm moving on from my disasters and Josh is probably gonna do the same thing now, I don't know what people have against us anyway.
Jonathan had his chances and blew both of them, My Dad kept letting me down in my life as a child and that could of been changed but no, so if you snooze you lose.
I'm glad that he missed me by a second, I don't want to see him again after everything that's happened, I'm not interested, whatever Dean says won't change my mind about him, he publically humiliated me and I hate him for it.
Kathy: "Do you want to know what he said?"
Me: "I don't really care to be honest, he shouldn't of been there"
Kathy: "Ok, that's understandable"
I'm now a Married woman and I don't need him to keep me happy, I hope he hasn't said he loves me because I know the real him, he doesn't and not only that I hope he is ashamed of himself because that's how I would feel if I'd of done that to him, I'd be on my knees right now begging for forgiveness but it proves to me that he has no heart.