🍷Chapter.19🍷

*Karla's P.O.V*
I stayed at home for now and I love my wine now and again but not all the time, not long ago I got out of a eating disorder and I'm proud of ending that but everything I do is still not good enough and now I'm single again.
I put the tv on and right away I'm crying, I see them on the TV being so happy yet I'm so sad, I know staying in is a bad thing so I do go out even when I'm this upset but had calmed down more, I hope what they say is right, I hope Mr. Right comes into my life sooner or later.
The Next Morning....
I was still on the sofa wasted and I heard my phone go, I had no work so that's a good thing and as my phone rang I picked it up, it was Trinity.
Me: "Who is it?"
(I normally don't greet a person on the phone like that)
Naomi: "You are so in Brie Mode!"
Me: "Yeah because I just don't want to feel like shit anymore, I would rather feel wasted than used"
Naomi: "Well are you ok?"
Me: "No still down in the dumps"
(I communicated with Trin really well considering I was drunk)
Naomi: "Well I can help you with that but you've got to get over Dean first"
Me: "Ok I might try"
Naomi: "No, you will try, you need to get over him instead of stressing yourself out over someone who'll never care about you"
Me: "Yeah your so right"
Naomi: "Meet me tomorrow and we'll chat"
Me: "Ok"
Naomi: "Bye"
I put the phone down and I can't wait until all this shit is over, I have been through enough to last a life time and I can't wait to see the gang  tomorrow but I'm dreading it also Incase I see Dean and he sees me, it just won't look good at all, I want to know why he broke up with me for real, I really want to know, he only said half of the stuff he wanted to say and if I do see him then I will be sick, I heard he had another girl in his life but whoever she is, pff I don't fucking care, she made the biggest mistake of her life and he is trying to make me jealous but I am not jealous of him but I wanna know his reaction if I do find someone else who's worth all my time but to be honest I don't care about that either because he is now nothing to me.