👊🏼Chapter.32👊🏼

*Jey's P.O.V*
The night of the show I hung out with my Brother and fellow WWE Superstar Roman Reigns, we are all somewhere near related and we were talking about Trin and Kat.
Roman: "I heard you got into another relationship"
Me: "Yeah, myself and the now ex wife were arguing too much and we just were not happy at all"
Roman: "I'm sorry man"
Me: "Nah it's ok now, I'm dating a Bella, how better is that? She's actually happier with me"
Jimmy: "Trin isn't too happy with me at the minute but I'll get back on her good side, I always do"
Roman: "Don't forget guys, women aren't what they used to be, they step to the challenges now, they can do equal if not better than what men can do now"
Jimmy: "True, you can't underestimate them anymore"
I'm hoping for Kat to be ok, things are going a little better for her than what they used to be and I don't want this to get worse, it's bad enough with Dean being jealous, he threatened to fight me the other week and he accused me of trying to rub it in, I don't have a problem with the guy, his problem is my current girlfriend and she is entitled to move on with her life, she has no problem letting him move on with his.
Me: "Kat doesn't speak to Renee at all after what's been going on"
Roman: "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
Me: "Dean cheated on her for Renee"
Roman: "That's harsh of him"
Jimmy: "Yeah and Trin helped her get over it so it's no longer a thing for Kat"
Roman: "It's good of Trin, to help her, by the way, I'm up next, I'll see you guys later"
Me: "Bye man"
Dean was there talking to someone, I could walk away from this now but I choose to stay until he approches me again, he is clearly the one with the problem, he can't control his jealously to save his life and everyone knows that.
Jimmy: "Man we should go, now!"
Me: "I'm not going anywhere just to give him the benefit of the doubt, if he has something to say about me then he can say it right here to my face"
Jimmy: "He is looking for trouble, it's not worth it man"
Me: "I'll give him what he wants if I leave now"
Dean seen me and all he did was give me a look then he walked away and well it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be because if he would of wanted me a fight then I would of took him on and I wouldn't of had a problem fighting him!