🌷Chapter.39🌷

I woke up this morning to my alarm and I quickly got dressed and made my way to an event with fellow WWE Diva Summer Rae, I know myself and Paige talked about Summer on Total Divas, I'm personally ok with her and Nattie but the drama between them does have to stop, others such as Rosa and Cameron are getting involved in it and who says others won't get involved either?
Summer: "Hi girl"
Me: "Hey Summer"
Summer: "Are you ready?"
Me: "Yes, let's go"
We had photos taken and we've even been interviewed by the hosts there and Nikki was also there, it has been an amazing night, I still couldn't get my head around last night, Trin told me not to worry about it so I won't worry, the nightmares aren't real.
Summer: "Has everything been ok?"
Me: "Yeah I'm good"
Summer: "You know you do show a lot of hostilities towards Renee"
Me: "Well she knew I was with Dean and I seen them fucking and she was my friend, she betrayed me so it's understandable"
Summer: "True"
Then again there are some people who still don't know the truth, Summer knew that Dean cheated but she didn't know that Renée had gotten involved in it and the girl has ignored me too but I honestly couldn't care, in life there's your Family, Friends and Enemies and all 3 have something in common, they have a part to play in your life.