📄Chapter.59📄

The Next Night on RAW.....
I was there to make my last appearance before I leave and I was ring announcer for the night, time had gone by and it turns out I'm not the only current WWE Diva who's pregnant at the moment, I found out that Rosa Mendes has a little girl and I never knew about it, she really kept everything quiet but at the moment I'm keeping things quiet incase "He" shows up to ruin everything for me.
~Backstage~
Nikki: "So what happens now?"
Me: "I don't know, it's the future, we'll have to see what happens next and we need the time and patience to make it work"
Brie: "It's gonna be weird not seeing you at work for nearly a year"
Me: "I know, even I'm gonna find it weird" 
I vacated the Divas Title because what's important to me now is my family life and of course I would choose family over becoming successful so I dropped everything all for this, hopefully it's worth it.
It might of sounded like I prepared a massive speech tonight but really it wasn't, I was just telling people that if I choose not to come back then that could of been my last chance to say what I wanted to say but that's only it for now I guess.
I'm home and I'm gonna catch up on things I never had the chance to finish and I'm almost there, I'll love every second of these upcoming months, people just don't know how excited myself and Josh truly are and if I'm allowed back I will have every intension of staying a little longer for the sake of my sisters and for The sake of The Bella Triplets.