🌺Chapter.22🌺

*Karla's P.O.V*
I felt a whole lot better about myself now, I haven't spoken to Josh in two days because of my Triplet sisters arguing but now they have moved forward, apparently Nicole is the selfish one but I can agree with that but the both of them do annoy me but what's new? They are my sisters, I get along with JJ more like but it doesn't matter, this gives me a chance to get used to being on the road with my sisters.
I personally think they are Toothfaced towards each other because they make up in the end and still blame one another for things, they are just as bad as each other.
Nikki: "So what's going on?"
Me: "Oh you mean me?"
Nikki: "Yes"
Me: "Are you and Brie not arguing now because it is kinda annoying and you know we get filmed outside of the ring too right?"
Nikki: "Of course I know that already and yes we stopped arguing a day ago"
Me: "Good"
Nikki: "As I was saying, what's been going on with you, you seem to be more happier lately"
Me: "Someone loves me Nicole, that's why I'm happier and I'm so over Dean now"
Brie: "Who is this guy?"
Me: "I ain't telling and also I haven't talked to him for 2 days because of the argument and besides nothing's been confirmed yet"
Brie: "Well besides that I'm happy for you"
Nikki: "Group hug"
We gathered for a group hug, last year Stephanie wasn't fair with Nicole we know and Brie got married last year, we know about the arguments and how Jerry Springer came on the show that year and all but we've moved on since then Brie has forgiven Nikki but I personally wouldn't of but she didn't do that to me so what can I say? Not much.
Now things are different, on camera I'm allies with my sisters and I still dislike Alicia Fox being on our team because she hates one of my friends and I'm suppose to be enemies with Naomi but outside the ring and on Total Divas Naomi (Trin) is actually a good friend of mine and yeah she's like my sister which is a good thing for me, I can't wait to see Jey (Josh) again.
I got ready, I put flower clips in my hair and I was wearing a red dress waiting for that special him and I think everyone is starting to notice the real Karla Bella.
I was waiting backstage on my phone and here he is, we went to have time alone and I wasn't gonna make anything official just yet only because I recently broke up with you know Who, the Lunatic Fringe, the one who broke my heart so.... Moving on.... It was the best time of our lives and Jey never confirmed anything yet either it is hard times at the moment but I'm proud of myself for staying and lasting this long, I thought the nightmare would never end, I thought the one was not here but obviously he is, he is for me. He's mine.