👠Chapter.47👠

~On Total Divas again~
​I was wearing my new high heel shoes Josh gave me and it's a nice day today, I went to find Nicole, Trinity, My Mom & Brianna, we are finding my perfect dress today.
Me: "Trinity, there you are"
Naomi: "Kat"
(We Hug)
Me: "I'm so glad to see you Trin, it feel like forever but I did see you yesterday"
Naomi: "I just know your gonna look amazing"
Me: "I know I will"
​I look at the bright side of life, some Drama Queen Divas look at life as though it's the end of the world but it's not and I've been accused of making things worse but they don't realise that I'm trying to make the situation better and I hope they notice that, they need to see the light, I don't just mean a certain people I mean everyone. 
(We eventually pick up My sisters and my Mom)
Brie: "You know, we were thinking about what your saying the other day and you were right, we were harsh but rather than post on Instagram she really should say what she had to our faces"
Me: "I agree with that"
Nikki: "You have a title match tomorrow, girl don't let us down"
Me: "I promise, I won't let you or anyone else down"
​I promised Nicole I'd be a top diva before I leave the company one day and I promised Brie I would let the family know about new family members and as for Mom, I promised her I would keep the family together and that's what I've been doing since none stop. I tried on a few dresses and Trin disapproved most of them unti she seen me with a white type Cinderella dress.
Kathy (Mom): "Baby girl, you look amazing"
Yes Mama Bella cried in happiness and told me I'm beautiful, I told my sisters not to cause drama like what happened at Brie's wedding dress fitting and there's no drama, Trinity just loved every second of spending time with us, I love this girl, she helped me change my life for the better and made me realise Josh and I just can't wait to be Mrs. Fatu!