🌄Chapter.46🌄

It was sunrise I got up and got changed and as soon as breakfast was finished I got backstage and I could hear this massive argument and I wasn't there when the rest of the Total Divas were sitting around, Eva Marie came and they all argued and jumped the gun on her for some reason and my sisters were involved in it too.
(The Eva conflict ended she left and I had arrived)
Alicia: "Err where have you been this entire time?"
Paige: "You could of backed us up on this one"
Me: "Excuse me? Where's Nattie? She could of backed you up, I want nothing to do with this, besides why pick on Eva? She's not the real problem is she?"
Brie: "Nicole walked out because of her and besides that she is the problem, she can't wrestle Kat, she seriously can't wrestle, she is ruining the Divas division"
Me: "She's not the problem, look at it this way, the real problem is Vince! He walked all over us Divas the moment Trish and Lita left and it makes me disappointed in you girls ganging up on her when he is the boss, you wouldn't scream at him like the way you screamed at her though would you? You would all be fired if you did that to him, none of this is her fault, you all need to stop with the drama!"
They all just looked at me and apparently Eva got Nicole in tears over the thing but I want nothing to do with it because it's not their business to judge anyone and yeah I'm not saying Eva was right for doing what she did because she wasn't but everyone else needs to open their eyes and realise who's fault it really is.
Nikki: "Thank God your here"
Me: "I want nothing to do with this, you have got to pull yourselves together and that includes Eva Marie, the whole problem is Vince, you just can't argue with him or we all get fired" 
Nikki: "She's a spoilt brat who gets everything she wants on a plate, we have to work for our success"
Me: "I know that but back then I was in her shoes and you know more than anyone that everyone hated my guts back in 2008 especially the FCW Divas at the time!" 
Nikki: "I know, they all told you to go home"
Me: "That's my point but do you really think Eva asked for a personal trainer at home? Of course she did but it was for her own sake snd she's going to NXT so I heard, I just want the drama and hate to stop, it reminds me too much about my past"
Nikki and Brie know I'm right, I remember the days back when Alicia, Nattie, Eve Torres and the rest of them hated on me because I got into Smackdown with no training but Brie did get training and she was well worse than myself and Nikki in the ring, we didn't become these decent wrestlers until 2013.
If you want something to be done in this life you have to do it yourself, I wanted the situation to be calm and I did that all by myself and I don't need people to back me up on it, I'm done with all this horse shit, everything has gone too crazy, we are all spoilt bitches, we are lucky that we have this time on TV we need to start making the most of it.