💆🏽Chapter.67💆🏽

*Nikki's P.O.V*
I came back from relaxation and I've seen my new Niece, to be honest I'm not jealous or anything, I just feel disappointed and I need more in my life and now is to be a 3 time Champion.
Brie: "You are so insecure aren't you Nicole?"
Me: "No! I'm happy for her, don't accuse me of that"
Brie: "I know it kills you about John"
Me: "But I love him"
Brie: "Well feel free to remain like this, I won't be in WWE forever and depending on what Kat will do now she might not be either so expect the unexpected"
I honestly don't know what Brie is talking about right now, the girl was the first married and Kat was the first to have a child out of us 3 but here's the thing, I became the most successful but like they care now but it will come back to bite them on the ass that they don't have what I have.
We went to see our niece again and yes she's the cutest little girl ever and she definitely has her Mama's eyes this is the next generation Bella everyone!
*Brie's P.O.V*
Nicole will not admit that she is jealous of us like but she will one of these days, it's only early times now, maybe Kat and I found our right men, life is perfect for us, Nicole is the one making it harder for herself by being with the top of the company.
I'm so happy that I'm a first time Auntie, I love children, this child is my Favorite so far and yes she is the only one, it's a good job that Dean is out of our lives because this could of been worser than the "NICOLE"  situation and that with her and John is bad.
Me: "Sis we all know it's true"
Nikki: "Whatever Brie"
Karla: "You girls, just stop please"
We both stopped but the 3 of us will know where this ends, John is selfish end of story, this isn't about anyone else, this is about Kiera!
*Trinity (Naomi's) P.O.V*
I think Brie and Nikki are just drama Queens, especially Nikki, Kat is probably the coolest Bella, she is starting to be herself and I never knew she has that in her, I'm proud of her for finally coming out of her shell.
Me: "Look at her Kat, she looks just like you"
Karla: "I know right? Thank you Trin"
(She hugs me)
Me: "Why are you Thanking me?"
Karla: "You made me see sense, Josh is truly my soul mate"
Me: "I didn't think it would happen but I like putting things the way they should be"
Myself, Nicole and Brianna are the closest to Kat and I feel part of the family, I'm married to her Husband's Brother and that was before they became one, I hope this stays this way because I can see not a happily ever after but a perfect beginning.