📱Chapter.74📱

After all the news with the baby and me leaving the company, I started to feel like myself again and yes I'm still happy in my marriage and I haven't heard the last of Total Divas, I appeared in some episodes since my departure from the company and I didn't even know it.
Me: "Oh My God, Josh..... Look, I'm still on TV!"
(I was in so much shock but I did say it wasn't gonna be the last of Karla Bella)
Jey: "At least people won't forget you"
Me: "True, but I still can't get over being on Total Divas still" 
My Grandma wanted a word with me and we both went to the kitchen and she told me I'm one of the beauties on TV and that was thoughtful to hear. Since the start I didn't know this was gonna happen to me but it has and I've been more happier in myself and I made my sisters realise that I'm not trying to cause trouble, I'm here on this earth to really be myself and since the start I always have been myself only I'm more of this fun Mom now and I keep updating people on my IG and Twitter, I had Thank You Karla messages and it means the world to me.
Me: "Well..."
Jey: "Well what?"
Me: "Why are you this happy?"
Jey: "I guess I'm just lucky to have you"
Me: "I'm lucky too you know"
Jey: "You are? Really?"
Me: "Yes of course I am, to have amazing friends such as Trin, Summer, Layla and them and to have such a supporting family like my sister, JJ, My Mom and Grandma and to have my new family, you, your boys and our little girl"
Jey: "That's true"
Josh smiles again and we got ready for dinner, we had a lot of visitors coming today and that's our family coming over, his side and my side, it's going to be such a great day!
Me: "Hi you five"
It was my family who have been in my life since a child only Lauren entered since she married my Brother but we never had a problem, Josh's family then came along and he does have a large family and that's good since I have a small family, it really feels like a summers day as it normally does and this has been filmed on Total Divas too and this is only the beginning of my happiest days.