💙Chapter.36💙

*Karla's P.O.V*
I'm glad that things have gone back to normal now, Nicole and John's relationship had improved since and as for Brie and Daniel (Bryan) yeah they've always been good, I'm back my normal self all until I watched Nikki and Brie vs Paige and Becky Lynch with Charlotte, I'm on my sisters side, I'm hoping Paige doesn't win the title again although we are good on Total Divas.
Personally I don't have a problem with her but if she wins that title again then not only will it catch up to the reign of AJ and Eve 3 times each but no one will beat her for it so whatever needs doing must be done tonight!
Throughout the match Becky took out Brie and Nikki taps out to Paige's PTO and I'm rolling my eyes back, this is so fucking typical!
~Backstage~
Me:  "Yay Nikki, you tapped out again!"
Nikki: "It's Brie, she let that Irishman beat her down!"
Brie: "Yeah blame me!"
Me: "Hey! Look Nikki you need to pull yourself together, Brie please fight back!"
Brie: "Ok I will this time"
Back when all 3 of us were single and when we joined this company all 3 of us looked the same, no one could tell which ones were which and we used to flirt with every Man we seen in site now look at us, fighting over the title and Nikki has blonde coming through that brown hair of her's now and if I'm honest it looks better.
Now AJ has moved on with her life instead of being the centre of attention here she's gone to write her books and tell everyone how great she is and everything but in the locker room no one misses her except for Paige but now this is good for us, we have a greater chance now and I beat AJ for the title awhile back before she retired and that was her last title reign here.
In general I'm lucky, I have things now that I never had back then, I must say I was annoyed back then when I was the only Bella sister who didn't hold the title but now I must count myself lucky, it's back to reality now and I'm home alone and my phone is ringing.
Me: "Hello...."
The phone was silent for a second I wonder who this can be?....