😴Chapter.28😴

*Karla's P.O.V*
I'm not living with Josh just yet but I do go to his house to visit him and sometimes his sons and now I'm here in my house in my bed, I woke up this morning just lying there and my phone was by my side.
I look at it and I got a miss call from Nicole
9 hours ago, my bad, I better call her back and so I do and I'm waiting for her to return this call......
Nicole: "Hello"
Me: "Did you call me?"
Nicole: "Yes"
Me: "I'm sorry I was asleep"
Nicole: "It's ok, Brie is at my house and John is gone"
Me: "Gone where? How long for?"
Nicole: "I don't know where he went that's the point"
(Nicole sounded like she was crying)
Me: "Are you okay?"
Nicole: "No!"
Me: "I'm coming over, stay right there!"
I got dressed and got myself into a taxi and went straight to Nicole's house, I can't believe he is doing this to her again!
I knocked at the door and Nicole opens the door looking like crap and it looks like which I know it has been going so bad for her and John.
Me: "Look I understand that he got a divorce but he really treats you like shit and it's gotta stop now!"
Brie: "I've got someone to spy on him"
Me: "YOU WHAT!?"
Brie: "This is for Nicole's benefit. I'm sick of its, we need the truth now!"
Nikki: "I deserve the truth"
​(She said while shaking)
Me: "Yes you do and this is the second time he has someone spying on him now, this is beyond a joke!"
Brie: "You need to move on he will never get it"
Nikki: "But I love him"
Me: "Seriously, I have a feeling that shit will hit the fan"
We've been waiting and waiting our hearts were pounding for Nicole's sake and she was crying real hard, I held her close to me and told her that in the end things will soon get better for her and I actually promised her that it will happen.