🎇Chapter.23🎆

So 2 Months later Josh told me things I thought I would never hear, I thought it was worser than what happened to me if I had to be honest.
Jey: "Hey Babe, I feel like I really need to tell you this, I should of told you this before but you would of been upset"
Me: "You're not breaking up with me are you?"
Jey: "No, Why would I do that? Did Trin ever tell you?"
Me: "Tell me what?"
Jey: "That I was married last year"
Me: "YOU GOT A DIVORCE?"
(I was shocked)
Jey: "Not that loud, yes I got a divorce"
Me; "Why?"
Jey: "Things went wrong in the marriage early last year and I thought my life was over and I was never gonna find love or never have custody of my two boys but it turns out I have both"
Me: "That's far more worse than what I've been through, I'm so sorry, do you still love her?"
Jey: "I did but not now"
Me: "Was it your fault or hers?"
Jey: "Both really, just too much arguing in the marriage"
Me: "Oh... So you have two boys?"
Jey: "Yes, I'm sorry if you can't accept a Single Dad but..."
Me: "I can accept any guy who loves me weather he has children from a previous marriage or not"
Jey: "Thank Goodness, I thought I was gonna lose you, anyway their Mother has them at the moment"
Me: "I can't wait to meet them"
Josh (Jey) smiled and that was music to his ears, I know if someone loves me and I had kids before I met them then I would want him to accept me regardless if I had kids or not and I'm totally ok with it, no really, I can't wait to meet the little men.
We got invited to a party the week later after the big confession and that day we did make our relationship official to our Friends and Fans and still Dean doesn't know about it.
Rosa: "I'm so happy for you"
Me: "Thanks"
Summer: "I'm so glad that you're back this happy you again"
Me: "Me too"
Layla: "Who needs Dean Ambrose? Not you, I told you that you'll find love"
Me: "I know you did"
I'm happy, Everyone is happy that I found love, John Cena, Jimmy Uso, Tyson Kidd,
Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder,
Daniel Bryan and Neville found out about it and they are so happy for me and Jey Uso, I blush, everyone loves us together and I'm happy, I'm inlove and let's hope Dean never finds out and even if he does I hope he realises how stupid he really is, My sisters and Trin (Naomi) knew about this already and they are glad to see the old happy me back like what Summer Rae said, I hope this lasts forever until the end.