☺️Chapter.60☺️

*On Total Divas.....*
Rosa and I started to give one another advice and confine in each other because we are first time Mamas obviously to different men, Rosa and I never clashed either, we've always been friends and we have had a lot of tv time.
Rosa: "Do you wanna come before Paige and Alicia do?"
Me: "Yeah it gives us time"
We got to the diner before everyone and we've both had such good support from our fans and we've been so greatful since day 1.
Rosa: "I'll be honest, the first day I seen you I thought I'd hate you but really I don't your awesome"
Me: "That's funny, I thought the same thing about you too"
Rosa: "Well at least your being honest"
Me: "Same to you too"
Paige, Alicia and Nattie came along and so did my sisters, I never got involved in the Eva issue the other month because I don't think it's worth it, the hate only makes you stronger and I learnt that from when  Dean broke up with me and when he hated me, he probably still does but I couldn't care less.
Paige: "You don't know how happy I am for you both"
Natalya: "Kat, you have been you and that's what I like about you, your so honest and you'd be a great Mother and you too Rosa"
Alicia: "I'm excited"
Alicia probably meant that for Rosa but I never really liked Alicia because of what she had done to my friend making her life a living hell but because she's done no wrong when it comes to me well that's when I'm civil.
I got back to my place and I had a flash back before my friend retired to move on with her life, I felt her pain, I was in her shoes once only my sisters never really believed anyone else over me, it was more the opposite, they got the credit for everything and got everything they ever wanted but the wait is over, I got everything I ever wanted so you don't hear me complaining anymore.