1⃣Chapter.491⃣

*Karla's P.O.V*
I eventually introduced Josh to my family and it looks like we are not gonna have a problem getting married, I've seen the rest of Josh's siblings and his Dad and Mom and they are all awesome, My Mom is happy that I've found someone who will treat me like a Queen no matter what.
My Nana Alice was there, she's getting really old but my love for my Nana will grow old in a good way and My sisters know him too well, John and Bryan (Daniel) are so glad that I've seen the light now and as for my Brother JJ, he is just the best, I've always been close to him and he's glad that I've met my other half, he's just grateful that he's now not the only guy in my life.
We are all one amazing family, we might not be the happiest family in the world but we don't know how lucky we can actually be, myself and Josh will become one eventually and I didn't believe in true love but now I do. 
I'm but two things; Wife and Mother, hopefully that's what I'm going to be, I'm already a Auntie and a WWE Diva and I'm also someone's sister, someone's daughter, someone's other half and I couldn't imagine what life would be like without me in it.
Alice (Nana): "Oh sweetie, I'm so happy for you, you really don't know how proud I am of you"
(I hugged her and my sisters and JJ surrounded us with group hug)
Kathy: "I'm proud of her too Mom"
My Mom has always been this smiking person, she's not afraid to be herself, my family have always been like this I suppose, the time mine and Josh's families will be united will be when the wedding day is and that will be a massive day for us, let's hope no one ruins it for us. 
Kathy: "Babe, I hope you know what your doing, I'm nervous for you, the last time I felt like this was your sister Brie's wedding"
Me: "Mama trust me, I'm your brave daughter"
Kathy: "Have you decided to invite your Dad? It's ok if you don't it's your choice"
Me: "He's not setting foot here on my wedding day"
Kathy: "Ok"
I even invited the whole of the WWE Divas not just the Total ones because I get along with everyone but in the wrestling business I do have a enemy in them.