😨Chapter.41😨

*Brie's P.O.V*
I seen Kat talking to Summer and I don't want my sister to be like Summer, that girl has a bad reputation and someone needs to put this right, I feel like I have to throw myself in this or she'll never know the truth.
Summer: "Brie, Hi"
Me: "Kat, can we have five minutes?"
Karla: "Yeah sure, make it quick"
I pulled Kat to one side to talk about Summer, the woman has a bad reputation and if my sister becomes like her then there's only one person to blame for that and that's Summer herself.
Me: "Be Careful around Summer, she has a reputation of stealing other women's men and you know what she did with Bryan before I married him"
Karla: "Wait..... Why is everyone being like that? Is it me or is it only me and Paige who don't see a problem here? Just because she did that to you and Bryan doesn't mean to say she'll do anything to me or Paige and to be honest this is all a misunderstanding" 
Me: "I'm only trying to help you Kat"
Karla: "Well don't, I can handle myself, I'm so tired of you and Nicole bringing yourselves into my situation, look at it this way, when I need your help I will simply ask for it"
I'm only trying to protect her, it looks like I'm wrong, then again she's the oldest out of myself and Nikki, I know she can take care of herself but maybe she's right, maybe we are over protective, I still don't like Summer but I can't choose Kat's friends in life and she can't choose mine, I'm ok with Renee and she's not but it's a thing we have, we all need to learn to get along but Summer needs to learn a lot too not just the rest of us.
~Backstage with Naomi~
Me: "Trin, I really don't know what to do anymore, Kat is really changing a lot, she really doesn't know what to do and she thinks she knows what's right"
Naomi: "Maybe she's willing to give people a chance, she's learning from all of this and she's doing great now she has forgot about Dean, she's trying to trust people more, don't forget her confidence was low after all them break ups, it's progress for her"
I never seen it that way before, maybe I'm worrying too much, I know something when I see it, I do give the most weirdest hugs ever but it's true, everything's true, I hope things stay ok, the only problem is our Dad, If he needs to speak about something then he should talk face to face  and maybe we would all be civil again but in general I'm glad that she's over Jon (Dean) because Josh is treating her like a Queen and that's what we want for Kat.