👙Chapter.34👙

*On Total Divas*
I got up again and I gave Trin a call, I wanted to see if we could catch up again, it's been quite awhile and I really need to see her again, I miss her face.
*Phone call*
Naomi: "Hello?"
Me: "Hey it's me, Kat, how are you?"
Naomi: "I'm good thank you, what about you?"
Me: "I'm good, I think we need to catch up or something, that's when your free"
Naomi: "Don't worry, I'll get sometime in for today"
Me: "Cool see you then"
Naomi: "See you later girl!"
I hung up and like what my sisters say, there's a way to live life and a way to live a Bella life, since being with Jey he has spoiled me and it's now been 4 months nearly 5 and they have been the best months ever.
*Knock at the door*
Me: "Hi Josh!"
(I'm excited to see him)
Jey: "Why are you dressed like that?"
Me: "I only just woke up Josh"
Jey: "Sorry"
Me: "It's ok"
Off the cameras myself and Josh  got to have some alone time to ourselves and everything is more focused on Eva and my sisters if it's not them or me then it is Nattie or Naomi or Paige or Alicia, there's loads of Divas just wanting to be on Total Divas and it looks like a certain some have been choosen for the role, I'm lucky to be a Bella.
That very night I got dressed into something classy and I was with my sisters and Trin, we always have the time of our lives because we simply earn it but I wish I can get that Divas title back, it doesn't bother me if I never gonna get it back but I'm gonna try my hardest to get it back one of these days.
Naomi: "I've never been Divas Champion and I hope I can be the champion some point this year, I hope that this is my time"
Nikki: "I'm the current champion so we will see!"
Brie: "I've only held the title once"
Me: "Same here Brie, but don't worry we will have every chance of getting it back, don't worry, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain"
Nikki: "Is that a threat?"
Me: "No, it's if you lose it"
Nikki: "Ok, just don't get any ideas"
(All 3 looked at me)
Me: "What?"
Naomi: "Have you?"
Me: "Have I what?"
Nikki: "You know..."
Me: "What!"
Brie: "What they are trying to ask is... Well your not in trouble but have you had intercourse with Josh?"
Me: "What's it got to do with you 3?"
Naomi: "I thought it is us who you can trust?"
Me: "Yes you are the ones I trust and yes I have had intercourse with Josh"
Brie: "Oh My Gosh Girl!"
They were actually glad that I admitted it, it's a sign to them that I'm definitely over Jonathan Good and I am so why not? Like what I said, Courageous is brave and I'm courageous Karla for a reason.