💘Chapter.12💘

*Natalya's P.O.V*
The girl is improving and that's great, but there's one thing Karla needs to know, I'm the Queen of harts and I will be your new Divas Champion.
Jerry: "A lot has changed for the bright Bella"
Michael: "Look at her go on Natalya"
I beat her once and this time around she beat me and to be honest Karla is the hardest opponant I have ever been in the ring with.
~Backstage~
Me: "Hey Karla, thank you"
Karla: "Huh?"
Me: "Thank you for giving me such another good match, it's amazing working with you"
Karla: "Your welcome Nattie"
I have my issues with Summer but Karla seems to be ok with her, I can't trust Summer but obviously Summer does have friends and that surprises me.
Karla even supported me with TJ, she told me to never give up if I really care for him and here's my opinion, she is by far my Favorite Bella sister
amd I can't wait for more matches with her, it's so exciting and unpredictable all the time .

*Karla's thoughts*
Well things aren't bad at all, it's just that my sisters are fighting and it's still annoying, I think Nicole is the jealous one, she hates the fact that Brianna was married first and the fact that I'm close to JJ and I have a relationship with Dean again and it's working, we are thinking of having children and that is what annoys her, I just want her to lose John Cena, he clearly doesn't care about her opinions and he will not share anything with her so yeah I hope someone else walks into her life.
Other than my personal life, I'm such a fan of Nattie, I wasn't a wrestler like my Triplet sisters because I thought it would never be me but after them, Nattie has inspired me too and I love her work she is one of the best, her Dad was my idol before all this and I respect were the harts come from, I heard her Dad is ill and it devastated me and I really hope he recovers from this.
My boyfriend has changed since the affair, he hasn't given up on me and I'm the happiest person ever, he must care about me considering he changed for me, I was heartbroken and I couldn't of seen myself with someone else, I believe that this will work, I hope Nicole realises that John Cena is nothing more than a piece of crap.