🙇🏻Chapter.29🙇🏻

*Nicole's P.O.V*
Kat is right I can't have him walking over me, this is my life, I'm not a it, I'm a someone and I will confront him over this, I've just had enough.
Me: "Hey John"
John: "Hi Nicole"
Me: "Can we talk for a moment?"
John: "How long for, I've got to be up in a minute, up to the wrestling ring you know"
Me: "Yeah I'm not stupid!"
I told him about how I feel, I couldn't hide the tears I'm just done and I told him about what Kat and Brie think of him and obviously he isn't their Favorite person in the world but they need to accept him, he can be a good person.
John: "I'm sorry if that's the way you feel"
Me: "It's ok I guess"
John: "Are you sure about this Nicole?"
Me: "Yes"
John is getting around to having kids but the divorce with his wife and everything has gotten this far and it's not fair on me or my family to live like this, I'm hoping that my sisters realise that it's all a misunderstanding and I'm hoping we can all just get along.
Me: "Kat, Brie, you have to understand"
Brie: "That's always the excuse"
Karla: "He always uses his bad experince in marriage as a excuse, you know what he reminds me of my ex Jonathan, he used his bad childhood as an excuse to get his way back into my life"
Brie: "And that's true Nicole, at least Josh and Bryan aren't like that all the time"
It seems to annoy me that their relationships with their partners is turning out great but John is still the way he is when I met him, it makes me feel so bad and I'm so done with them two judging him quickly but he has to stop with all of this too not just them.

*Brie's P.O.V*
I know John went through hard times but I personally think that Nicole is making too much excuses for him, yes he made the company richer than what it is but he isn't the only one, My Husband is doing something with the company also, everyone loves him and I'm done with Nicole's whining and I'm sure that Kat will certainly agree with me.
Me: "Kat she is making too much excuses for him, it's annoying"
Karla: "I know I've seen it for myself, it's so annoying and I can't wait until he finally cuts her out"
Me: "I'm sick of hearing the same old crap, I might go in Brie Mode tonight"
Karla: "You are going to get drunk?"
Me: "I said I might, I never promised I would"
Karla: "Ok, I might join you"
Now I really do wanna go in Brie Mode tonight, it's fun and Kat hasn't seen Brie Mode in time now  and I can't wait to do just that thing.