😒Chapter.10😒

*Dean's P.O.V*
I honestly don't know how I got through that interview with Renee while Karla (Kat) was with me at the time, I thought Karla would of attacked her but she just gave Renee that look.
Renee: "Please welcome my guests at this time Dean Ambrose & Karla Bella"
(We appear)
Renee: "Dean there's a lot going on between you and Seth and the Authority and with Karla's Brother In law Daniel Bryan, could you explain more to us?"
Me: "The Authority have been punishing the wrong people and it is not fair, they have been underestimating Daniel Bryan and myself for months, Seth thinks he is clever and good at mind games, I'll prove I can be just as shady too, two can play at the game"
Karla: "Oh you know what will happen now *Rolls eyes* Stephanie will preach about how wonderful she is and everything but there's one thing she is forgetting, I'm the Divas Champion and no one can beat me and no one can tell me how to be a champion, or tell me different about my triplet sisters not even her"
I noticed that Brie (Karla's sister) had been arguing with Stephanie over Daniel Bryan because they have always be littled him and made him feel small, I know that guy he's not gonna let the Authority walk all over him.
(After Interview)
Karla: "I wish my Sister and her husband would just stay out of the Authorities way, God knows what they are capable of"
Me: "I know but they can't just treat him like that, he's not gonna stand there and let them tell him he is not good enough, the fans love him"
Karla: "True"
Me: "I've gotta go and cut a promo in the ring I'll be back"
(I kiss her before I got there and It wasn't pretty)
I was in the middle of talking about Seth then Seth and J and J security come out and it's ok because I will take all 3 of them on....