🌹Chapter.73🌹

*Kat's Leaving Message.....*
I practiced and practiced it and now I know what I'm about to say to my fans, I want this, No one else and when you have nothing left to accomplish then I guess WWE isn't everything for me. I've been a 4 time Slammy Award Winner; For Diva of the Year, once with My Sisters Nikki and Brie and Once By myself when they left for awhile. I held the Divas title Twice but I have the longest reign that no Diva will beat at 300 Days and this is why I want to make the video, for the lovers of Karla Bella, to tell them what's next for me and the haters to be jealous of my success.

*Starting Video*
"Hey WWE Universe, it's Katolina Fatu also known as Karla Bella on Total Divas and this is a video I've made to say thank you for the love and support, I have had an amazing 8 years with you and I promise to keep you updated, I'm not staying with the company unfortunately and it's not because of dramas, it's because I want to focus on being a Mother and being for my Daughter and being with the company doesn't give me time to put the world to right and that's it Thank You for everything, I love you all, bye!"

It went world wide and I promised I would keep everyone updated and at least there's still 2 Bella's on the show still, I helped them over come their obstacles for years and that's where everything leads me, I hope I have made the right choice for the better and not for the worst, Sometimes making the wrong choices can lead you to the right places and I believe that but I believe I made the right choice for once.