😕Chapter.8😕

*Brie's P.O.V*
During this week.....
I was talking with my husband Bryan (Daniel) and it was all about Kat (Karla), I'm worried about her, I seriously don't want her to take Jonathan back, she's better off without him after what I heard Trin say to me before.
Me: "Oh Bryan, I hope she doesn't take him back"
Daniel: "At the end of the day it's her life, her choices and if she does something she regrets then we'll be there to support her, that's what life is about taking chances"
Me: "It's true I suppose but also there's plenty of fish in the sea for everyone and I found the right one"
Daniel: "You did"
We kissed then Dean (Jonathan) comes over to us and I'm like, oh my god, what is he gonna say to me about Kat?
Dean: "Brie, Bryan, could you talk to Kat? I never meant them things that happened it was all Renee's fault, it had nothing to do with me, I swear on my life"
Daniel: "Blaming Renee are we Jonathan?"
Me: "Yeah blaming everyone else but yourself for what happened again, accept that what you did was no one else's fault but your own!"
Daniel: "I'm gonna...."
Bryan was so pissed he was gonna attack Jonathan but I stopped him form making the situation worse. 
Me: "No Bryan, you'll make the situation worser than what it already is"
Daniel: "Break my sister in law's heart again and I swear you'll wish you were never born"
Me: "Come on, let's go"
I noticed that Kat's confidence was sort of a tweener, she is still that bubbly and outgoing person she's always been but she has her moments when she gets upset about being "alone" but she's not alone, She has friends and family who adore her and who are really proud of her, I hope she finds love sooner rather than later.
Enough said, she shouldn't get back with him, I don't trust him, Nicole doesn't trust him, all of our friends don't trust him and even Bryan doesn't trust him so yeah, I don't want this to go back to square 1 again.