📝Chapter.33📝

*Karla's P.O.V*
I was signing autographs with my sister Brie and people are so delighted to see us, I just love the little girls faces when they see me, it's an amazing feeling but all of it got ruined today when Dean decided to be unprofessional at the wrong time and talk to me.
Dean: "Kat we need to talk!"
Me: "With that manner I'm not going to talk
to you"
(As I signed the young girl's picture and had a picture with her)
Dean: "Kat, I only want 5 minutes of your time!"
Me: "You know what ok, Nicole, take over please, thank you"
Dean pulled me aside and told me that I've got to get over him but I've been over him for months, he is the jealous one who can't control his jealousy!
Me: "Dean, I've gotten over you since I got with Jey"
Dean: "You haven't"
Me: "I have, don't try and turn the tables on me, making me out to be the bad guy, your the one who clearly can't control your jealousy and you really don't know what Barie to date, that's what's wrong with you, come on give me a god damn break, we can be friends but we can't be together anymore! so as you don't mind I've got fans to please and so have you, get back to work!"
I went back to doing what I was suppose to be doing and I'm sick of the "I'm sorrys" from him, he hurt me twice and I'll be dumb to fall for him a third time, seriously, he needs to find a woman he knows he will never cheat on, I'm sick of being the victim, I've even been through tough relationships before I got to the WWE, only it wasn't true, guys pretended to like me but would use me to their advantage and that's wrong, I'm sick of being used, God bless the next woman who comes in his life.
~After the meet and greet~
I was so angry, I don't know how I got through the rest of it, Dean accuses me of being jealous of him, at least I moved on with my life and found myself another love life while he is still single not knowing if his heart is with her or not.
Brie: "Are you ok?"
Me: "No, I'm so not happy with Dean right now!"
Brie: "He made you out to have a problem and especially with him"
Me: "We all know that's not true, he caused this shit"
All my life people accuse me of being jealous of others but I've never had anything to be jealous of others of, Yes I want a life like their's but I could create my own and that's what I wanna do and that's what I'm gonna do.