👰🏽Chapter.50👰🏽

*3 Months later..... The Wedding Day!*
There had to be a few changes with the dress, it looked too much liked Brie's and I want my own character to my dress so she did something to the bottom of the dress and it works, My Mom, Brie, Nicole and JJ got into the wedding cars quickly, normally a Dad is meant to give his Daughter away but because my Dad doesn't know I'm getting married today well, I asked my Brother to take me to the alter because I'm closer to him and he said he is honoured.
We were exactly 25 Mins late as normal and My Mom and sisters were entering the building before me and JJ and as myself and JJ walked to the alter, My love couldn't help but look and everyone else looked too, everyone looked so amazed.
I cried a little during my vows in happiness but eventually everything was worth it, as the rings were exchanged also and when we both say I do, no one objected and we became Mr. & Mrs. Fatu and everyone cheered.
After the wedding....
Nikki: "Oh My God... I'm the only Bella now"
Brie: "Yes, it looks like you are"
Me: "Don't worry, there will be a day when none of us will be Bellas anymore"
Nikki: "Eventually when..."
We party again and it's a great night then Mom has news for me and Josh and I'm wondering what the news is.
Kathy: "Damn I never gave you a Wedding gift but it's not too late is it?"
Me: "No"
Jey: "No it isn't"
Kathy: "Well I booked your honeymoon now so I suggest you both better go"
It was still bored daylight and Bryan and John and Jon helped us pack the wedding gifts to our home, we said a quick goodbye to everyone and left, I wonder why Mom got shut of us so early?