Chapter 10

It was a bright sunny day in the Land of the Waves; a rarity in the rainwater riddled land. Though the people of the town were poor, they still did there best to live happy lives. The villagers helped one another through hard times when able to; many of the people inhabiting the small village knew one another after all. In this small village located in the Land of the Waves, a storm was brewing; Unbeknownst to its inhabitants.

A young boy wearing a fisher hat could be seen running through the streets; glee and happiness clear on his face. The little kid was lugging a large bag filled with fish behind his back. He ran down a street corner, till he came across a few orphan children younger than him, playing near a muddy puddle. Smiling at the fellow youngsters, he ran over; wanting to share his good fortune.

"Here, I was able to catch a lot of fish today. Besides you need it more then me." The young boy said, handing out a bundle of ten fish he bunched together with leftover straw.

The orphan children eyes lit up like fire works and took the light bundle of fish. One of the children, presumably the leader of the bunch, approached the young fishers hat wearing child with an expression of immense gratitude.

"Thanks Inari. We don't know what we would do without you. You're a lifesaver!" the young orphan exclaimed.

Inari smiled at the young orphans with a wide grin that stretched from ear to ear; dazzling them with his pearly whites.

"Its no problem! What are friends for! You guys stay out of trouble! See ya!" Inari yelled out before continuing his run down the street corner.

Inari bolted down the street, eager to reach his destination. He was almost past the harbor when out of nowhere, he was met with a peculiar sight. He saw four faces he had never seen in the village. The oldest person in the group of four appeared to have gravity defying hair. Though the one that caught his eye was a girl that appeared to be slightly older than him, with the brightest hair he had ever seen tied in twin tails.

He blushed momentarily, thinking the girl to be quite fetching before shaking his head.

Stop being a perv Inari.' He thought to himself.

Quite curious and wanting to know who these mysterious people within his town are, he walked forward, seeking to converse with them.

"Hey, I have never seen you guys before, are you new in town!" Inari yelled out, catching the four mystery travelers attention.

The oldest of the four who wore a mask on his face eye smiled at young Inari, as he and the other three approached Inari as well.

"Hello, yes indeed we are new in town, you see we are traveling merchants seeking to view the selection of sea food in the Land of the Wave. These are my three pupils who i'm teaching the way of the trade." The man with gravity defying hair explained to Inari.

Inari smiled at the girl, who turned her head to the side, a strange expression on her face.

Why did she look so guilt ridden?

"Well if that's the case I could show you around the village, the names Inari, what's ya'll guys'?"

"I'm Kakashi, come on guys, introduce yourselves as well." Kakashi responded with a eye smile.

A boy with spiky hair that oddly resembled a ducks butt was the first to respond. The boy sighed before walking forward; sticking his hand out to shake Inari's.

"Nice to meet you, the names Sasuke."

Inari smiled and shook Sasuke's hand, happy to meet new people around his age.