Chapter 8

"Naruko! Naruko wait! Hold up!" Sasuke yelled out chasing his childhood friend down the statue adorned hallways of the prestigious Gato Enterprises building.

Naruko slowed down after hearing Sasuke's voice, gritting her teeth in frustration and clenching her fists. She was shaking with rage as her eyes turned into a slit. Sasuke stopped running and approached her cautiously, noticing the red aura taking form over her body.

"Naruko, I think you need to calm down. I understand why your angry, but you really need to-?!"

"If you understand than why?! Why are you putting up with this bullshit?!" Naruko yelled out, the red aura encasing her now turning more visible and increasing in volume as she turned around meeting Sasuke's eyes with her own.

Sasuke flinched, noticing the Nine tails' influence over her, and began attempting to calm her down.

"Now Naruko, I realize your angry, but you need to calm down. I know that this is wrong but we can't do anything about it, you know that. So please, calm down before you lose control." Sasuke said as he approached her calmly.

The red chakra aura began to dissipate, but the slit eyes remained the same as she continued to clench her teeth.

"Its just not right! Why does he feel completely fine messing with innocent lives like this?! Whats wrong with that short bastard!?" Naruko yelled and stomped her feet, leaving a dent in the pristine floor.

"Naruko..." Sasuke continued to try to calm her down.

"Does he like doing it?!"

"Naruko..."

"Does he enjoy their misery?!"

"Naruko...!"

"Does he get some sick thrill every time he see's them suffering because of his actions?!"

"Naruko!" Sasuke finally yelled out, snapping Naruko out of her anger induced daze.

She noticed him looking at her side worriedly, causing her to follow his eyes' direction. She became shocked after finding the fine wallpaper peeling off the wall from her red aura. Her red aura dissipated as her eyes became cerulean blue once more, face twisted into an expression of shock.

"I know that its awful! I know that what he's doing is twisted! You don't think I feel awful for having to do something twisted like this?!" Sasuke yelled out.

Naruko looked at Sasuke with a shocked expression and looked at the ground, ashamed of her actions.

"No, I-I know i'm probably not the only one mad at this, and I get that as a ninja we have no choice but still..." Naruko trailed of as her eyes began to water.

"When I think about the innocent people who will be hurt because of this, it just drives me crazy knowing there's nothing I can do about it for once!" Naruko exclaimed as tears trailed out of her eyes.

Sasuke looked her sadly as she continued to talk.

"I-I mean I am the Hokage's daughter. The person expected to be a future Hokage by most of the village! I'm called a hero, i'm praised by everyone in our class, and i'm a prodigy, and yet I, the person who is supposed to be 'The hero who saved the village from the Nine-Tails' can't even save one small village from a short bastard with a Napoleon Complex! Some prodigy I am right?, some hero!" Naruko cried as tears spilled out on mass.

"Everyone expects me to be some beacon of hope! A Symbol of peace for the village. The daughter of the Hokage who can accomplish anything she sets her mind to! Yet, when push comes to shove, all I can do is smile! Like a god dammed idiot!" She shrieked as tears cascaded down her face.