Chapter 47

So in case you didn't notice it already with Obito and Jiraiya, some characters will have their back stories tweaked a bit to fit the story. Not completely different, just changed in some places, or some things added. And in cases with characters like Kiba that don't really have backstories, they'll be given one that fits the story.

〰️➰〰️

*Whistle*

A jolly tune rang throughout a moonlight lit street. The beautiful moon hanging over head began to wane in the sky, as morning was soon to overtake the night. A man with hands in his pockets whistled jollily as he walked into the center of a neighborhood street.

"Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe!"

Pointing at a house, the man flashed a wicked smile as clay oozed out from the palm of his hands. It fell onto the cement ground, morphing into the shape of a spider and then split into a horde of tiny crack sized spiders. The man began to walk to the house, the smile not yet leaving his face as the spiders crawled into the cracks of the house he was now encroaching upon.

"This place should do for an art studio for at least two or three days." The man said to himself aloud.

He now stood at the houses front door, and with a small push...

The door creaked open.

He walked in, hands now in his pockets. He kicked the door closed behind himself as the sound of a girl screaming filled the stair case. Being dragged down the stair case by a pack of clay spiders, was the daughter of the household, trying with all her might to grab onto one of the rails on the stairs.

"Let it go, don't damage the canvas ya idiots. Hn."

The spiders threw her down the stairs, and strung her hands and legs together via the same substance their bodies were made out of. The girl began to cry, trying to crawl away with her elbows and shins as the man walked to her with an insidious grin.

Kneeling down on his knees beside her, he asked the girl...

"Hey there, what's your name?" The man asked.

The girl looked at him in horror, her lips trembling.

"I said..."

The man stood up, and kicked the chair next to him over.

"WHATS YOUR FUCKING NAME!?"

"U-Usaki!" She shrieked in terror.

"Okay! Screaming at children really works wonders huh? Anyways, next question!"

He bent over, staring into the little girls eyes.

"Want to see a magic trick?"

The girl froze, caught off guard. Suddenly, the sound of something thudding down the stairs caught her attention.

And what she saw...

Broke the girl.

She screamed bloody murder, tears bursting out of her eyes as she squirmed as far away from the man as possible. Her stomach began to ache as something hot began to well up inside her.