Chapter 15

〰➰〰
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."- Jiraiya
〰➰〰

Obito activated his Mangekyo Sharingan as soon as he made sure Sasuke had left. He fazed through the man with six arms who was the first one to attempt attacking him by using his Kamui. Before the man with six arms could even turn around him, the chains that had been let out of Obito's sleeves wrapped around the six armed menace's neck, beginning to choke him out.

Obito saw a shadow descending overhead. Looking up, he saw a large boulder sized chunk of earth falling down at him at a alarming speed. He clicked his teeth in annoyance, leaping away, having to lose his chain grip on the six armed man. He reeled the chains back into his sleeves, and began to weave hand signs.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Justu!" Obito yelled out, a large ball of fire flying at the six armed man.

Obito quickly spun around, spin kicking the fat figure who had thrown the chunk of earth and had been in the process of attempting to stab Obito with a kunai. The fat figure flew a few yards away, crashing into a fiery house. The figure with head shaped lump leaped at Obito, fists raised. Obito crossed his arm, preparing to block and retaliate with a jab to the offenders stomach, but was surprised when two more fists were produced from the side of the body. He was able to block the first and second punch without a problem, but the second one landed, sending Obito skidding a few feet away.

"Jeez, Orochimaru really likes collecting freaks! Maybe he should open a circus!" Obito remarked wryly.

The fat cloaked figure suddenly appeared above Obito, bring his hands down upon the Uchiha like a hammer. Obito used his Kamui, faze shifting to the mans side. The fat figure swung his leg at Obito, only for him to grab onto the appendage.

"Don't you fucking insult Lord Orochimaru, you Leaf Village bastard!" The fat figure yelled in pure rage, the leg Obito had caught suddenly making him fly at least a few yards away.

The fat figures hair poked out from beneath the cloak, having seemingly increased in length, much to Obito's surprise. Before Obito could even comprehend what the mans hair length increasing could mean, the man with six arms appeared from behind. The six armed man kicked into Obito's back, causing him to go flying once more.

"This shit is getting real old!" Obito complained, clawing his hands into the ground to stop his drag, and using Kamui to faze shift away from the large boulder that landed where he just was.

Obito back peddled and slipped his chains out from his sleeves, faze shifting once more. Using his Kamui, he fazed through the mystery figure with the lump, the figure having tried to attack him from behind. He fazed back in, and crossed his arms, causing the chains to wrap around the being's body. Weaving hand signs, he bathed the chain bound lump having mystery man in fire.

"Fire Style: Great Fire ball Jutsu!" Obito screamed out.

The figure with the head shaped lump began screaming out in pain. Obito increased his grip on the chains, increasing the choke hold pressure on the now lit aflame figure.

"IT HURTS, FUCK, IT HURTS! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU!" The figure with the head shaped lump screamed out.

"Brother! Calm yourself!" The head shaped lump spoke, surprising Obito long enough for the mystery figures body to produce another arm, that then snapped the chain binding him.

Suddenly, long silvery hair protruded from out beneath the cloak. And the head shape lump morphed from out of the body,ripping apart the cloak hiding them. In front of Obito now stood two devilish looking, red skinned, and horned fiends. The figure that was once but a lump cracked its neck and knuckles, limbering up for battle.