Chapter 29

All the eyes in the room turned to look at them. Yuma instinctively looked at the floor, not used to attention from others. Naruko grinned, and slapped Sasuke on the back.

"See, there was nothing to worry about! We made it in time!" Naruko declared.

"Whatever..." Sasuke replied.

"I'm so pumped for this! What about you Yuma?" Naruko said with a cheeky grin, nudging Yuma in the side.

"Nervous." Was all Yuma said, continuing to look at the floor.

"Stop fucking staring." Yuma whispered in irritation, unaware he had said it aloud.

He pulled the hood of his jacket down, masking his face from the crowd as much as possible.

"Yuma, whats wrong?" Naruko asked worriedly.

"Everyone's giving me a death glare because i'm on a team with you..." Yuma grumbled.

"It seems your presence brings discomfort Yuma, as usual." Yumito said suddenly, his golden orbs shining through the cracks in Yuma's red wrappings.

"Long time no see parasite." Naruko responded with a frown.

"Hello to you as well simple one." Yumito said with a sneer evident in his tone.

"Yay! Sasuke got here!" A voice said as two arms wrapped around the Uchiha's head, much to his annoyance.

"What do you want Ino." Sasuke said with a grumble and a frown.

"Aw~ Come on Sasuke! Don't be like that!" Ino pouted.

"Who is this Yuma? She reminds me of simple one." Yumito sounded out, from beneath the red bandages.

"Who said that!?" Ino said, letting go of Sasuke's neck and looking around.

"Sorry about that, its my um, arm..." Yuma said awkwardly, unused to being social.

"Your...What?" Ino asked, looking at him as if he were crazy.

"N-No, I'm serious! L-Look..." Yuma's bandages unfurled, revealing his shadow arms, and the golden orbs resting in each palm.

"Hello simple one number two, my name is Yumito."

"W-What is that!" Ino said, freaking out and backing against the wall.

"Its my partner. I know, weird huh? Hahaha..." Yuma said awkwardly, scratching his chin with one hand and pulling at his hood with the other.

"And here I thought my clan were the only ones capable of shadow manipulation. Still though, never seen anyone in my clan that has an arm of shadow like that." The voice of Shikamaru called out, walking toward Ino with Choji at his side, eating a bag of chips.

"Who are all these people Yuma?" Yumito sounded out, making Shikamaru's eyes widen in mild surprise and Choji choke on a chip.

"W-What the heck is that thing!?" Choji exclaimed.

"Thing? I am not a thing, I am Yuma's partner. Hello, my name is Yumito, and i'm the one not judging you off your appearance." Yumito's deep static like voice sounded out.

"Interesting? How are you making your arm talk like that Yuma?" Shikamaru asked, extending his hand out towards Yuma's arm.

He stared in wonderment as his arm completely fazed through it. The golden orbs grew narrow, resembling a pair of narrowed eyes.

"You act is if I am a puppet. As I have said, my name is Yumito, and I am Yuma's partner." Yumito said with an annoyed tone.

Shikamaru took his hand out and stared at the golden orbs, his curiosity sparked.