Fragmented Memory 2

It was a day like any other. The birds were chirping, the sun was beaming, and the weather could not be any more beautiful.

Yes, it was a day like any other when the four year old onyx eyes met the most breathtaking and mischievous pair of cerulean orbs in the world. In that moment, at the age of four, Sasuke Uchiha...

Fell in love...
〰️➿〰️

The sound of snoring could be heard throughout the room, coming from a futon in its center. Laying in the futon was a four year old boy with raven black hair. Giggling was heard from behind his door, making his eyes flutter open. He sat upright, stretching his body while releasing a cutesy yawn. The giggling grew even louder, causing Sasuke to sigh in embarrassment.

"Mom! I know that's you! Can you please quit it!" The young Sasuke grumbled, getting out of his futon, wearing pajama's that had a crow pattern on it.

The matriarch of the Uchiha Clan burst in the room, a large smile on her face as she tackled her son and began playfully tickling him.

"Oh you want me to stop do you? You want me to stop huh? Want me to quit it right? What are you supposed to say?" Mikoto said with a smile as her son tried desperately to scramble away, laughing hysterically with tears spilling out of his eyes.

"I-I-I l-love you mom! T-There I-I said it! Hahahahaha, s-so stop i-it!" Sasuke said as his mother ceased her tickling, and picked him up off the ground, hugging him tightly.

"So, you ready to go to the park with mommy?" Mikoto asked with a playful wiggle of her brows.

"Yeah!" Sasuke exclaimed with an eye closed smile, showing off his pearly whites.

"Are you sure? You haven't gotten changed or eaten breakfast yet?" His mother said with a giggle, much to little Sasuke's annoyance.

"Ugh! Fine, let me down so I can get ready mamma!" Sasuke said with a pout.

"Nope, you gotta ask it right. What's the magic word?" Mikoto asked.

"Please let me down so I can get ready mamma!" Sasuke whined.

"Good boy!" Mikoto said cheerfully, giving her son a kiss on the cheek before letting him down.

Sasuke ran off, bumping into the door on accident. He held his aching shin before shaking it off and and running into the bathroom, shutting his door closed as the sound of the shower starting hit his mothers ears. She smiled, shaking her head at his antics before leaving the room, walking downstairs to prepare breakfast. As she cooked her husband and eldest son, Fugaku Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha respectively, each bid her farewell while leaving the house. Fugaku left to attend a meeting for the village and Itachi was being sent out on a mission with his comrade Shisui Uchiha.

She hummed away as she began pulling out the plates for her and her son, filled with morning joy. She heard the sound of the shower stopping as she finished setting up the table. She smiled and sat down, waiting for Sasuke to finish getting changed. As soon as she heard the bathroom door open, four year old Sasuke came bounding down the hallway, practically leaping into his seat, digging in to his breakfast.

"The food isn't gonna run away you know?" Mikoto mused with a smile.

"I know, but my time is! And I wanna use that time at the park!" Sasuke retorted, drinking the rest of his milk quickly with an audible gulp, before standing out of his seat, running around the table to his mom.

"There i'm finished! Now lets go, come on, lets go!" Sasuke whined, gripping the hem of his mothers apron.

Mikoto giggled, unfastening the apron off her form, bending over to poke her son on the nose, with a gentle smile.