Chapter 33

Yuma rolled away as the clawed hand of Binetsu struck the ground he previously stood on. He then pulled out the blades Zabuza had gifted him, and used extended his shadowy arms out, cutting the boy in the side. It did nothing however as the cat-like boy dashed forward, and bringing his hands together in a sign, creating a pillar of rock. He then sweep kicked Yuma from of the ground and kicked him into the air, spit flying out of Yuma's mouth due to the force.

Yuma's body flew upwards, and then by gravity's will, began to rapidly descend. He looked down, eyes wet due to the wind caused by his descent. He saw, through blurry vision, the pillar of rock that would soon impale him. He cursed, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was a mere five inches away from being impaled through the stomach, when he finally focused enough to meld into the shadows created by foliage.

"Woah! That was cool! Is that Kekkai Genkai!" Binetsu asked.

"No, more of a curse." Yuma answered from behind the boy, having traveled from shadow to shadow and popped out from behind, attempting to stab him through the back.

A slab of stone appeared between the two of them, blocking Yuma's kunai from hitting their target. Yuma cursed aloud jumping away, narrowly avoiding being stabbed through the head by another pillar of rock now pointing out from the slab. Yuma suddenly began to feel dizzy, but shook it off, not thinking it meant anything serious.

Binetsu jumped over the stone wall, kunai clashing against kunai as Yuma blocked his attack. Binetsu smiled cheekily.

"Let me guess, You're attacking me because of my teammates huh?" Yuma asked in annoyance.

"Ding Ding! Correct~" The boy said throwing his kunai behind him, having it stick to the stone slab, causing Yuma to raise a brow as the grinning Binetsu backpedaled away.

"DUCK!" Yumito's voice suddenly sounded out from within Yuma's head, as Yuma did what Yumito said.

He dodged the flying kick of a girl with short brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles. He cursed and rolled out of the way, catching onto her feet, and threw her across the forest floor, herself skidding to a stop much to his dismay.

'Shit, of course he would be ganging up on me with a teammate...Woah...Why am I getting so tired...' He thought, his mind getting fuzzy as his body began to waver.

"More specifically, your little village's hero who's father killed our parents in the Third Great Ninja War." The girl said with a snarl, elaborating on her brothers previous statement.

"C-Cry me a river..." Yuma said, noticing his stamina was somehow at its lowest ever.

'What the hell...Why am I so tired?' Yuma thought.

Yuma's body wavered in a noticable manner, making Binetsu smile knowingly.

"Its working sis." He said.

"At least you're good for something." Chisa joked, and then dashed at Yuma.

Yuma brought out one of his Taichi blade's, and blocked her attack, holding his ground as kunai met sword.

"Huh, you're actually cute. Too bad you're on a team with that bitch." Chisa lamented, dragging her kunai along the sword's steel, creating sparks, and forcing Yuma to back off slightly, allowing her enough space to kick him in the gut.

Yuma coughed from the impact, rolling away and then creating a slab of stone for cover as an explosive tag made impact with its surface. Chisa ran over, and leaped over the stone, and was then shocked not to find Yuma huddled behind it. Yuma, having melded into a nearby shadow while using the stone as a distraction, made his way over to Binetsu, and shot out of the shadow, sucker punching the boy in the head.