Chapter 14

Kakashi walked out of the old decrepit building, hands in his pockets. He had a look of composure, despite the quiet sounds of wailing and whimpering echoing from within the building behind him. He sighed to himself, before looking up to the sky.

"Looks like its going to rain soon..." He muttered aloud to himself.

The clouds above him let loose a thunderous clap, as if to confirm his suspicions.

"I really hate rain."

"If you hate the rain so much, then why in the hell are you standing out there!" A familiar rough voice called out to him.

Kakashi turned to the intruder behind him, eyes full of surprise.

"Obito, why are you here?" Kakashi asked in bewilderment.

"Sensei thought you might need some backup, so he sent me!" The Uchiha Man spoke with cheer, bringing a small smile to Kakashi's face.

"Glad to see someone's cheerful. You always manage to lighten the mood Obito, thanks." Kakashi said.

They stood silent, appreciative of one another's company. All was quiet for awhile, until Obito spoke.

"...Thinking about Rin again, aren't you." Obito asked with a frown on his face.

"...Sorry, its just, whenever it rains like this, I-!?"

Obito put a hand on Kakashi's shoulder.

"I know."

Wind sprung through the pond like area, as if the heavens were responding to their melancholy. Obito sighed, looking up the sky with a frown, taking a deep breath.

"So, how is it being the team leader of Sensei's daughter and my annoying family member?" Obito asked with a smirk.

Kakashi smirked back at him.

"Just what you'd expect, Naruko never shuts up and is filled with energy. Sasuke is always acting arrogant and starting fights with Naruko." Kakashi responded.

Obito laughed to himself.

"Yeah, I know someone like that myself." Obito said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, can you please stop bring up the past like that." Kakashi said, annoyed at his friend for bring up the similarities.

"I'm sorry, its just...The two of them remind me of us back then, you know?" Obito said, a wistful look in his eyes.

Kakashi gave him an eye smile.

"Yeah, I know." He said, touching the eye his headband covered.

"...Hope your taking care of that gift I gave you." Obito said with a knowing grin.

"Yeah, yeah, I am."

"...So what about the other one?" Obito asked.

Kakashi looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"You know, the other kid on your team." Obito said.

"Oh, you mean Yuma..." Kakashi said, his voice trailing off as he looked up to the sky once more.

"He...Worries me..."

Obito raised a brow.

"What do you mean by that?"

Kakashi let out a heavy sigh.

"He pretends to be friendly with others, uses people for personal gain, and thinks nothing of hurting people he doesn't know. Honestly, I really worry about him." Kakashi said with a frown.