Chapter 24

"Firstly we shall educate you on how to manipulate chakra into natures. Then we will teach you five basic elemental jutsu of earth and water respectively. After that we will practice properly utilizing each in a sparring match. Any questions?" Danzo asked, stopping his predatory circling of the drowsy Yuma who was looking at Danzo with ire and irritation.

"Damn right I got questions!" Yuma roared grumpily.

"Firstly, why did you kidnap me and bring me here. And secondly, why did it have to be three in the fucking morning!" Yuma said lowly, trying to sound intimidating, but ruining that attempt with a cutesy yawn.

Danzo chuckled.

"Kidnapping is such a strong word, I prefer 'appropriated' you." Danzo said.

"Appropriated? What am I, an object?" Yuma said with a snide snort.

"Technically yes, since you were marked as research and containment material by the law due to your unique ability, you are marked as property of the village by the orders of the Hokage himself." Danzo remarked.

"As if I needed more reason to hate that bastard." Yuma said.

"Oh? You dislike the Hokage?" Danzo asked with interest.

"You would too if he fucked with your memory. I only put up with him because I realize his intentions were noble, but I still hate his guts..." Yuma grumbled.

"Your vocabulary seems to be pretty colorful when your tired." Danzo remarked with amusement.

Yuma said nothing, choosing to merely scoff.

"Well then, we got a busy day, from this point on, at three in the morning till twelve a.m. of the next day, I will train you." Danzo said.

"Good, I didn't have anything planned today anyway. Might as well use this Wednesday for something productive. Lets start already, Danzo-Sensei." Yuma said while getting to his feet and stretching his arms out into the air with a grunt, accidentally making his shadow-like arms extend to the ceiling twenty feet above himself.

"Whoops..." Yuma said dryly, bringing his arms back to regular size.

"So, who's gonna be my teacher or teachers?" Yuma asked cracking his neck.

Danzo smiled darkly.

"Oh, I believe you have already met him. He did move in next door to you recently after all. Come out." Danzo remarked.

Yuma froze upon seeing who had walked out from the door on the other end of the dark room.

"Sai...I should've known." Yuma said, shaking his head in irritation.

"I don't know if I should feel happy to see you or strangle you for deceiving me. But if your gonna help me get stronger, then I can deal." Yuma remarked as Sai finally stood beside Danzo, a blank expression on his face.

"Lord Danzo positioned me there to keep tabs on you, nothing more. I meant no ill will in keeping it a secret." Sai explained without seemingly a care.

"Of course." Yuma said with a scoff.

"You are to teach Yuma everything you know, and be done by the time I return. Understood?" Danzo questioned Sai.

"Of course, Lord Danzo." Sai responded with a monotone air.

Yuma raised his eye brows in confusion, turning to see Danzo walking to the door.

"Wait, your not going to stay, Mister Danzo?" Yuma asked.

Danzo stopped, his hand hovering over the door knob. He turned his eyes at Yuma, piercing him with his gaze. Yuma froze up, noticing a strange glint shooting through his eyes momentarily.