Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep4

Y/N POV--

I know I have a boyfriend, and I love him, but that doesn't mean I can't make other people love me. My plan is to make Golden student, regret knowing me, I'm not going to be the one tamed, he is.

If you didn't notice I'm already starting, my first step is to make him fall for me, easy. If you're wondering how I'm going to do it, well, If you think deep into it, how did Jungkook trip right on top of me? Exactly!! Is wasn't an accident, I did it, and the way he looked at me, it looks like he's already falling into my trap.

If you think I'm a bad person, I am. I'm not going to let a person like him, live a quiet life, he needs actions in his life. You want to ask me why? It's because I used to know him. Back in elementary and middle school.

Me and Jungkook went to the same school, and I had a crush on him, he was cute, quiet, everybody loved him, including me, but when I confessed to him, or at least tried, he cut me mid sentence and walked away and when I saw him a week ago, I was happy, and glad he's back, it's pay back.

Jungkook POV-

I can't tutor her anymore, it's not good for me, every time I'm around her, I get in trouble, I don't want that to be my life, I have to end it.
I walked to the office, there was nothing going to stop me. Not even me getting a scholarship.

The teacher looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. "Yes, can I help you?" She asked me with a fake smile on her face, different from the last time.

"I can't tutor Y/N anymore." I told her with no hesitation, but she didn't look happy about it, she looked like she was going to ruin me.

"What are you saying all of a sudden? What do you mean you can't tutor her anymore?!"

"I just can't, I'm sorry!" I apologised and was ready to leave, but before I could leave the teacher spoke.

"You don't want to ruin your grades now, do you?!" When she said that I turned around, I didn't understand the meaning behind this.

"What are you saying? How is that going to ruin my grades?!"

She looked at me with a smirk on her face, and walked up to me. "If you don't tutor her, I'll just have to ruin your grades." When she said that I couldn't believe it, I wanted to believe it's not true, but I couldn't because this is reality. I felt my blood boil and I was ready to ruin this teacher's life. But because I was poor, and I didn't want to bring my grandma any problems.

"Ms!! You can't do that, I have my rights, and this is my choice, I don't want to tutor her anymore!!" I raised my voice which I don't usually do, I thought coming to this school, would mean good life, better future, but it wasn't.

I walked out of the office and thought. 'Is she really going to take from my grades?' Aish!! I think I just messed up, I should've just tutored Y/N with no hesitation, now what will happen to me? I walked into my own hole of misery. I know I can snitch on her and report it, but who will believe me? I'm poor, I have no power.

I walked back to the office, before she started taking down my grades. "I apologize for being rude. I'll finish what I started." I walked out of the room and wished god would help me with a thing, anything, my life right now, is just ruined.

As I was walking to the class, I heard two girls talking besides the lockers, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard my name. "Why would you do that Y/N, Jungkook's so cute, and good looking, he just doesn't know how to use his looks, once he changes his style, I call dibs." The girl spoke while playing with her hair.

"I want to make him regret knowing me that's it. So I'll play with his feelings and besides he's such a good boy, he wouldn't change his style to what you want." Y/N said while walking away, the girl besides her followed her, and I was left puzzled.

So she wants to ruin me?! Is that why every time she saw me she would smirk? This was all part of her plan, well tables are turned. Let's see if she can, I won't allow it.

**The Next Day**

Y/N POV-

Normal day, I woke up, went to the bathroom took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I walked down the stairs seeing my parents on the table eating breakfast, I sat in front of them and started eating.

It was quiet between us, nobody spoke a word, which was nice, until my dad interrupted the amazing silence. "So Y/N how is your tutoring going?!" I looked at my father, and swallowed my food.

"I just started yesterday, but so far it's good." I ended our conversation as quick as possible, because did I forget to mention he was my step-father.

My mother and I were actually poor, that's why I went to a poor school and met Jungkook, but then she met this guy, and married him, just for a better life, but she ended up loving him.

I finished my food and waved goodbye. I was already late but I didn't care. When I got to school, all classes had started, and nobody was in the halls. I walked to class, and was surprised. Jungkook wasn't there. This entire time he hasn't missed a day, but him not being here feels weird, where is he?!

The bell rang and he was still not here, why am I even thinking of him? Is it because he was my first love? What am I even saying?! I just want to ruin him, that's it. I was lost in my train of thoughts but was startled when Taehyung wrapped his arm around me. "What are you thinking about?!" I smiled at him and shook my head, which signaled nothing.

I sighed and started walking out of the class. I walked out and noticed everyone was surrounding something or rather someone. I walked closer to have a better look, to see what was everyone looking at, when I noticed even my best friend Minji was staring.

I took a look, and me myself was surprised, I couldn't believe my eyes.

------------------------

Thanks for the ones that made it this far into the book!! Means a lot!!

I💜U