Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep11

Third Person POV--

On a bench outside of the store....is where Jungkook and his grandma decided to keep Mr. Jeon. Even if he was her son, he didn't deserve to be at their house, their home, the home that they planned to stay happy at. She loved Jungkook way to much to see him get hurt.

-The Next Day-

Jungkook woke up feeling oddly annoyed. He didn't know why, there wasn't anything he should be annoyed about. He kicked the blankets off of him, and felt his knee ache, the pain spreading to his entire leg. "Damn!" Was all Jungkook managed to say. He was lucky it was a weekend, but he remembered he had tutoring.

Jungkook grabbed his phone, looking for Y/N's number in it, but he didn't have it. Which meant he had to walk to her house.

He got off the bed, stumbling his way to the bathroom and did his daily routine. He then got dressed in a white T-shirt, with some jeans. After he was done fixing his hair, he walked out of the room only to be welcomed with his grandma's smiling face.

"Jungkook, your up early. You have anything to do today, because you don't usually wake up early if you have late shift?" Jungkook smiled at his grandma and replied.

"I'm actually going to hang out with some friends." Jungkook said, not showing that he was actually in pain.

"Okay, have fun sweetie, but before you go, eat something, okay?." His grandma said sounding happy. Jungkook nodded at her walking to the kitchen and grabbing a toast with some jelly on top of it.

He walked out of the house waving 'goodbye' to his grandma. As soon as he was out the smile faded away, and the pain consumed his leg. He couldn't walk properly but that didn't stop him from walking to the bus stop.

When he was finally there, he waited on the bench for the bus. The bus was here, he walked in and took a seat in the first roll, so it wouldn't be hard for him to get out. Jungkook didn't really like using the bus, because he just thought it's a waste of money, but today he had to let this bus help him to his destination.

The bus made a few stops before getting to where Jungkook had to stop at. Jungkook was lost in thoughts, recalling what had happened yesterday. He still didn't understand why would his uncle hate him so much, all Jungkook looked for was love, but he couldn't get it, the only love he got was his grandmas'.

Now that the bus had stopped, making Jungkook wish the ride was a little longer. He walked out wincing at the pain. He still had to walk to where Y/N lived, Jungkook was just stopped next to a closer bus stop to her place.

He walked his way stumbling from his swollen knee. As soon as he got to her house, he ringed the door bell, and the doors were opened. Mrs. Lee welcomed him with smiles. "Does Y/N have tutoring today?" Jungkook bowed to her and replied.

"Yes, she does. Is she home?" The mom nodded walking inside, leaving the door open for Jungkook to walk in.

"Have a seat. I'll call her over." Jungkook smiled sitting on the couch. At this moment Jungkook felt like he was in heaven. He put his hand on his knee, shutting his eyes tight, while the pain got the best of him.

Mrs. Lee walked up the stairs, heading towards Y/N's room. When she got to Y/N's room, she knocked the door "Y/N? Are you up?" Mrs. lee asked. Y/N grunted in annoyance.

"What!! Leave me alone!" Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes and opened the door to see Y/N laying on the bed, scrolling through her phone.

"Jungkook is here. He came over to tutor you." As soon as Mrs. Lee finished her sentence, Y/N stood up, almost showing a little smile.

"He's here? Right now?" Mrs. Lee nodded and walked out of the room.

Y/N who was now excited, got off of her bed, walking to her closet, she chose an outfit to wear, because she was still in her pajamas.

After she was dressed, she fixed her hair, put a little makeup on, and sprayed some perfume on her neck. Even though Y/N was still in her pajamas she was already up 2 hours ago, she had already had something to eat, and did all of her morning routine, she just didn't change her clothes.

Y/N looked at her self in the mirror satisfied, but soon pouted. "What's the use of this? he would never like me." Y/N walked out of the room, walking downstairs, she saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, smiling at bowing to her mother. A small smile creeped it's way on her mouth.

She walked up to the couch Jungkook was sitting at. And asked. "I didn't know you'll also be tutoring me on weekends?" Mrs. Lee walked out of the living room leaving both of them.

"I'll only be tutoring you on the weekends, I'd rather see you two days a week then five." Jungkook said now expressionless, the smile he had seconds ago was long gone.

"Get ready, we're going to a cafe, I don't feel comfortable with all these maids staring." Jungkook said as he stood up. The maids weren't the reason he wasn't feeling comfortable, even though they were staring at him, probably because his handsome face.

The real reason Jungkook wanted to go to the cafe was; one: it was this house he hated, her house, two: he couldn't stand being with her in one room, being alone with her was a nightmare to him, he would rather be somewhere public with other people around them, not people that Y/N and her family controlled. Y/N just nodded, and grabbed her car keys.

Jungkook walked out of the house, waiting for Y/N to put her shoes on. When Y/N walked out, she looked at the back of Jungkook standing, and she smiled, she had remembered the way Taehyung would wait for her. "I'm ready." Y/N said, with teary eyes, she missed Taehyung, but there was nothing she could do, she messed up big time, and she knew it.

They both got in the car, and Jungkook was more than happy that she owned a car. He didn't feel like walking especially with the state his knee was in. The ride was pretty quiet, and awkward, not to Jungkook, just Y/N. Jungkook didn't want to hear her voice, so he liked the quietness, no, loved it.

The quietness was too good to be true, Y/N ruined it asking which cafe did he want to go to, which he just replied with a cold answer saying. "It doesn't really matter. It's just tutoring, it's not like we're on a date." He said while he turned his head facing the road. Y/N nodded and continued driving without saying a word.

When they got to the cafe, Y/N walked out without saying a word, she knew Jungkook didn't like her, she knew she was just an annoying person to him. Jungkook on the other hand wished the car hadn't stopped, when he opened the door walking out, he almost tripped, because his leg was now numb from the pain.

Before they walked in Jungkook put on a mask, his hair covering his eyes, so that Y/N wouldn't know he's in pain, because he couldn't control his face expressions anymore, and he didn't want to show Y/N that he was in pain. Jungkook just hated showing people his weak side, he showed everyone his strong side.

They walked into the cafe, walking to the last chairs in the corner of the cafe. When they sat down, a girl with an apron walked up to them to take their orders. "Welcome to Moony Cafe. How may I help you?"

Jungkook didn't look at her, he was taking out the notebooks he was going to use. "Uhhhh....a water is fine." Y/N said, not actually trying to get anything, because she was on a diet.

"And you sir?" The women looked at Jungkook who was now going through his notebook. Jungkook looked up at the girl who was waiting for him to take his order, and his eyes went wide open.

"Noona?"