Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep38

(Unedited) sorry. 😐

3rd Person POV-

Jungkook looked at Jimin with an even more confused expression. What was Jimin saying? What did he mean? "I'm sorry Jimin, but I'm finding it very hard to understand what you're saying right now." Jungkook let out a nervous laugh.

"Wow. I guess you aren't that smart. I said, if Y/N makes you happy, then I'll leave her. I'll try to cancel our marriage, I'll end it." Jimin smiled. It's not like he actually cared for Y/N, or had any feelings for her. Jimin had to admit, Y/N wasn't his type.

Y/N didn't help him either, she wasn't nice to him, she doesn't treat him right, so there was no way he would gain feelings for her. Jimin cares for Jungkook, and this was the first time Jimin seen Jungkook so happy, how could he ruin something so beautiful. If it were Taehyung, Jimin would never let go, because he hated Taehyung.

"You're what? This doesn't make any sense." Jungkook scratched the back of  his head. "Why would you give up Y/N if you love her?"

"I never said I loved her." Jimin said a little offended. How can he love a brat like her? "It's an arranged marriage, which means I had no choice." Jimin shrugged.

"And now you do? What's the difference from before and now?" Jungkook asked. He didn't understand.

"Will because I can talk to my parents and make them agree. I already have the perfect excuse. I only agreed because Y/N's hot, not anything else. Which means I was only attracted to her physically and not mentally." Jimin grinned, he was proud of himself.

"Wow. Just minutes ago I was ready to let Y/N go, but you gave me another chance. How can I thank you? How can I repay you back?" Jungkook was about to cry, he was happy. He hugged Jimin, while Jimin smiled and hugged him back.

"No, I'm repaying you. Thanks for being by my side when everyone else wasn't. Thanks for being the person that cared for me. Thank for being the shoulder I needed when I cried." Jimin started tearing.

Y/N came out of the restroom and walked back to her table. She was shocked at the scene of Jungkook and Jimin hugging. She smiled, but put on her act and rolled her eyes.

"Eww. You guys are at this again?" She complained.

Jimin and Jungkook pulled away. Jimin gave Jungkook a look and Jungkook nodded. Before Jungkook started packing, he handed Jimin his phone and Jimin typed his number down.

Jungkook started packing his things and stood up. "I'll get going. Something came up." Jungkook left the table and turned to look at Y/N. "Next time we meet, it'll be different." Jungkook walked out, leaving a confused Y/N and a grinning Jimin.

"Let's go. We have to get back home." Jimin put on his cold expression. Y/N pouted at his old personality and stood up packing her things.

They walked into the car and Y/N started driving. The car was dead silent, the only thing that could be heard were the cars from outside. Jimin took a deep breath and put his phone down. "Y/N. Do you have any feelings towards me?" Jimin asked. He was going to confirm everything before he gets kicked out of his house.

"What? Why are you asking this all of a sudden? Is this a joke?" Y/N laughed. She stopped at a red light and looked at Jimin and she seen that he was serious.

"I just want to know? Did I ever make your heartbeat increase? Did I ever make your heart move?" Jimin faced her expressionless.

Y/N looked down and her grip tightened on the steering wheel. "No, it never did. It's because I'm in love with someone else." Y/N sighed. "I know I sound harsh right now, but I don't want to give you false hope." Jimin scoffed and turned his head to face the window.