Poor Man, Rich Woman, Epilogue

They all set down watching Jungkook as he combed his hair. All of them on his queen sized bed. His three Hyungs and Noona. They were all giving him weird smiles and chuckling from time to time.

Each one of them complementing how nice he looked. Which he didn't understand, he was in his sweat pants. "Guys aren't you guys acting a little weird?" He looked back at them while he continued combing his hair.

"Aren't you taking so goddamn long to comb you hair? Just get dressed already!!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook gave him a confused look and turned back to look at his reflection in the mirror.

"My baby cousin is so handsome and nice. He won't mind us coming with him, right?" Haejee said with a cheeky smile. Jungkook started laughing, while all for of them shared confused looks and slowly started laughing with him.

Jungkook slammed the brush on the dresser, which startled all of them. "Is that why you guys have been here for the past hour?" Jungkook shook his head. "No, you guys can't come. Why would I want you guys to be there?" Taehyung gasped placing a hand on his chest.

"How dare you? You cheater!!" Taehyung started fake crying, while Jimin and Haejee patted his back. "I was your first!! How can you forget about me?!" He started sobbing. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked into his closet.

"Hey!! Jungkook. Please give us a good reason why shouldn't we be there?" Hoseok followed him into the closet.

"Because it's my date!! Seriously Hyung!! Why would you guys even come? Nobody went to Taehyung's date with Soomi." Jungkook turned back and looked at his clothes.

"Well that's because it wasn't Taehyung's first. It's your first, we want to be there." Hoseok patted his back.

"No, and you won't change my mind. Do you not see how they act? They'll embarrass me." Jungkook and Hoseok both looked at them on the bed, they were throwing napkins on Taehyung, and fake crying with him.

"Taehyung was never like that. I don't know what's gotten into him." Hoseok tried to explain.

"No, no and no." Jungkook smiled and pushed Hoseok out of the closet. He walked towards his bed and started pulling each one of them by their arm. "Thanks for the fake compliments. They meant a lot." Jungkook forced a smile and kicked them out.

"Hey, this is still my room." Jimin tried resisting his push.

"I don't care." Jungkook slammed the door in their faces. He turned to look at his bed and chuckled. "What would I ever do if you guys weren't in my life?"

---------

All four were now in Hoseok's room, Taehyung on the bed holding one of Haejee's plushies. Hoseok on the chair besides the window. Jimin in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection and Haejee walking back and forth.

"I told you guys he wouldn't let us. But you guys insisted we go and embarrass ourselves." Taehyung shook his head.

"Shut up. You'll embarrass yourself in any way." Haejee rolled her eyes.

"Aish~~I don't know why did you date a girl like her Hoseok, when you could've had that hot chick that everyone wanted. She was head over heels for you." Taehyung earned a smack on his head from Haejee.