Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep12

Third Person POV--

Jungkook stood up, and studied his Noona's now confused expression, probably wondering who was he, because of the mask. Jungkook took off the mask, and her eyes widened. "Jungkook?" She put the notebook she wrote down orders in, down, and Jungkook hugged her. She hugged Jungkook back, smile not leaving their face.

Y/N watched both of them, and she was heart broken, her blood boiled with anger, who was this girl? Who's this girl that made Jungkook smile in an instant? She couldn't control her feelings at this moment, she now realized how much she liked Jungkook, because jealousy consumed her body.

"Noona, I missed you.." Jungkook said pulling out of the hug.

"I missed you too Jungkook. How've you been?" Jungkook looked down and the smile on his face faded, if Jungkook lied to everyone he was good at it, nobody would know if he was even lying, but he couldn't lie to his Noona, because she knew him too well, she would know if he's lying.

"I haven't been the best. And you?" Jungkook said giving her a week smile.

"Jungkook, do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook looked over at Y/N who was still watching them, and shook his head which signaled 'No'. She looked at Y/N, and she understood, Jungkook didn't want to speak probably because of Y/N, so she nodded.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Haejee(Jungkook's Noona) asked not seeming happy about it, because she knew Y/N. Y/N always came to this cafe, it wasn't her first time, and every time she came she was with a different guy. Jungkook shook his head and spoke.

"No, I'm just tutoring her." Haejee smiled, she was relieved Jungkook wasn't dating this brat.

"Noona, can I get your number?" Haejee nodded grabbing Jungkook's phone from his hand, and typing it down.

"Here you go." She gave Jungkook his phone back smiling.

"Well it was nice seeing you Jungkook, after all these years who knew I was going to see you here. Make sure you call me, and we can go out for a drink. Now if you excuse me I have to get back to work." She walked away, waving at Jungkook, but when her eyes met with Y/N's eyes, Haejee just rolled hers and walked away.

Y/N hated Haejee, she hated how Jungkook hugged her, smiled at her, asked about her, took her number. All of those little things Jungkook did to Haejee mattered to Y/N, those little things we're eating her up, she wanted to know what does this girl have to do with Jungkook, and how does she know him. Did her and Jungkook date? Do they love each other? Y/N had to know no matter what.

"Jungkook? Who was that girl?" Y/N asked. She had to know who was she. Jungkook looked up from the notebook, and gave Y/N and expressionless face. 'Why can't I get any smile like she did?' Y/N thought as soon as she met Jungkook's expressionless face.

"What does it matter to you? Just because I'm tutoring you, that doesn't mean I have to tell you about my personal life, or does it? Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to finish this tutoring session as soon as possible, I don't have all day." Jungkook said obviously irritated and started talking about some math problems.

After Jungkook and Y/N were done and it was time to go home. "You go first. I still have some studying to do." Jungkook said while he clinched his fist, his leg was still in pain, so he decided to let her leave first, and he'll leave when she's gone, because he didn't want her to see him in this painful state. So Y/N nodded and walked out.

She got in her car and hit the steering wheel. "I know your staying there so you can talk to that waitress bitch!!" Y/N brushed her hair with her fingers. She scoffed and started again. "What does he even see in her?!" Y/N hated the thought of Haejee with Jungkook, she hated the thought of them dating, she couldn't imagine it. Y/N wanted Jungkook all for herself, and none else.

Jungkook shut his eyes tight, as he wished he had someone, a friend he can call to help him get home, but he didn't, and there was nothing he can do about it. Jungkook collected all courage in his body, and stood up, he made one step, two steps, and straight to the ground. Jungkook mentally cursed his uncle, he hated this state he was in, he was so useless, he was pitiful. People around the cafe watched him, not even helping him up, but it wasn't new to Jungkook, he knew none of those people were going to help, all of them only cared for themselves.

"Omg! Jungkook!!" Haejee rushed towards Jungkook's side, throwing all of her work aside, and helping him up. She helped him back on the seat and sat in the seat besides him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Jungkook looked down not saying a word. As much as Jungkook was happy to see her, he was still hurt she left him, even though he had forgiven her, he couldn't forget.

"Noona? Why did you leave?"
________________________________
Sorry short chapter!! I'm just really busy with school and studying, but I promise I'll try to update pretty soon!!

Thanks for 500+ reads!! It means so much to me!! I💜U