Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep21

Third Person POV-

Taehyung turned around and seen a girl not that tall, a little taller than Y/N. She looked at him with her big, doe eyes. He blinked at her confused, why did she tap his shoulder?

"Yes? Can I help you?" Taehyung asked while scratching the back of his neck. He had to admit, she was beautiful.

"Ummm....I just wanted to ask you .... uhhh...heh-this is harder in person-when I did it in the mirror, I was so much better-ugh I'm rambling again." She face palmed and looked down.

Taehyung chuckled. She was so cute and Taehyung couldn't hide his face expression. "What did you want to ask me?" He asked not trying to show his face expression.

"Is it true you broke up with Y/N?" She blurted out and covered her face immediately. Taehyung looked at her and smiled. He was surprised he smiled. Normally if people asked him that, he would get mad, and shut them up. But with her he didn't care.

"Yeah, I did break up with Y/N." Taehyung said still looking at the anonymous girl.

"For real?! Good!! I mean...that's bad, you guys were cute together." The girl said, being honest.

"We were?"

"Yeah, everybody said you guys would win couple of the year, if it was a competition."

"I guess in the beginning we were a cute couple, but as time passed, we started shifting away from each other." Taehyung said hand on the door handle.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. By the way, do I know you?"

"You probably don't notice me, but I have classes with you. I'm Goo Soomi." She said blushing and Taehyung noticed it.

He smiled to himself, and opened the door. "Well it was nice meeting you Soomi, I'll make sure to start noticing you." He walked into the car and waved goodbye.

--

Taehyung drove away, but Soomi stood frozen in her place, she was happy, surprised, sad. She was sad Taehyung looked hurt after his break up. But she was happy about everything else.

Soomi walked and sat on the bench Taehyung was sitting at. She has had a crush on Taehyung for so long. From the moment he bumped into her, helping her collect the papers that had fell. He probably didn't remember, but Soomi kept it a memory. A memory she would never forget.

She waited for her mother, swinging her legs back and forth, when she realized something was on the ground. She stood up and picked it up, it was a wallet. She opened it to see who it belonged to, and it was Taehyung's.

Before she could look more into it, her mom was here. She put the wallet into her bag and walked to the car, opening the door for the passenger seat and walking in.

"How was school sweetheart?" Her mom asked.

"It was good. How was work today?" Soomi said buckling her seatbelt.

"Tiring, the usual. Did something good happen today? You look oddly happy." She said, while starting the car.

"Something good? Yeah something good happened today." Soomi placed the AirPods into her ears and ignored the outside world, with a smile on her face.

--

Jungkook got to the hospital late, not what he intended. He walked into the building and greeted the nurses. He was about walk to his grandma's room, to greet her, but heard noises. He heard his grandma talking to his cousin, Haejee.