Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep30

Omg thanks for 2k reads, I'm so happy!!! I never thought this story would get noticed!! Thank you guys so much!!!

-----------------------

Taehyung POV-

I looked at Y/N and she looked shook. Why is she looking at me like that? She's looking at me as if  I just murdered someone...

"Uhhh....well I have to go. I have a friend to meet and I have to go and get ready, it's our first time hanging out." I smiled awkwardly at Y/N and stood up.

"The Jungkook you mentioned...he's the same Jungkook I know?" Y/N looked up at me.

"Uhhhhh....yeah. Why are you asking?" I looked at her confused. Is she mad I'm friends with her 'enemy' just like Minji?

"No reason. How did you guys become friends?" She asked standing up and sitting on the bed.

"-Ahh!! That bastard, my head hurts. I'll tell you another time. For now I really have to go. See you." I walked out of the room, leaving Y/N with no answer. I really had to get my face cleaned up before I meet Jungkook.

-----------

Third Person POV-

Jungkook stood up and dusted himself, he was finally done organizing the shelves. He looked around and it was already time for him to leave. Jungkook didn't have multiple part time jobs anymore, he only had two; one in the week days and one on the weekends.

"Done. I'll get off early today, so I can meet Taehyung." Jungkook walked to the back of the store and grabbed his things.

He left the store after talking to one of the workers to take over. Jungkook was walking home happy, he was happy he finally made a friend, he was going to meet a friend for the first time.

When Jungkook got home, he was surprised, he seen Minji's car. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and walked up to her car. Minji seen Jungkook and got out of the car. 'Why was she back? She just left. Does she have something to give me?' Jungkook thought.

"Jungkookie I know your probably wondering why I'm here...well you forgot your jacket in my car, I decided to come back and give it to you." Minji smiled holding onto Jungkook's jacket.

"Ahh~~thanks. You didn't have to, you could've gave it to me tomorrow at school." Jungkook reached for his jacket and took it from Minji.

"I know, but I wanted to give it to you, plus I wasn't far away." Jungkook smiled. He felt his phone buzz, he grabbed it and checked it was a notification from his job. He looked at it and noticed the time, he was going to be late.

Jungkook was panicking, but he looked at Minji who was walking back into her car. "Uhhh-Minji, can you drop me off somewhere?" Minji turned and faced Jungkook.

"Sure. Where?" Minji asked.

"I'll tell you, but I need to change first, do you want to come in, or..." Jungkook didn't want to leave her waiting, it wouldn't be right.

"I'll come in." She chimed and started following Jungkook into the house.

Minji POV-

I walked behind Jungkook and into his house. He led me to the living room and told me to wait until he got changed. I nodded and sat down. I know he has a girlfriend but I feel like I can make him like me. I had to see him, that's why I hid his jacket. If I can't make him like me, I'll force him to date me.