Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep27

Third Person POV-

"You're always hurting people, you could never change. You're a terrible person Y/N." Jungkook spat venomous words and walked away.

Y/N watched as Sara, Minji and Jungkook walked away. Bora was still standing with Y/N, to maintain the act.

Y/N felt her heart crushing, Jungkook looked at her with so much hate, she didn't know if she can control her emotions anymore, she wanted to cry, scream, but not around Bora.

"Why would you lie?" Y/N looked at Bora.

"Hmmm....Becuase Minji told me to. I can't let her look bad in front of Jungkook, they have to become a couple." Bora combed her hair with her fingers.

"You're sick! You would actually do what ever she tells you. I bet if she told you to jump off of a cliff, you would do it, with no hesitation." Y/N started walking away.

"Don't act like you aren't the same. There is no difference between you and Minji. If anything she learned everything from you." Y/N was about to turn around and teach Bora a lesson, but felt something wet on her face. Her noes was bleeding.

Y/N shook her head, walking to the nurses office. When she got there she slammed the door open. She walked in and spotted Sara on a bed.

Her heart hurt. Seeing Sara made her regret her choices. This was the first time she helped someone and the first time to be blamed.

Sara looked at Y/N, scared. She knew what was Y/N capable of, but she had to lie, she had no other choice. 'If you don't blame Y/N. Consider the pictures of you in your underwear, leaked.' Sara couldn't possibly do anything. She would rather get suspended then have those awful photos leaked.

Sara looked at Y/N, feeling guilty for what she had done to her, even if Y/N wasn't going to get any punishment, Sara felt terrible.

Y/N didn't say anything to Sara, she decided to give her the silent treatment, which was new to her, if it were the old Y/N, Sara would've been regretting everything.

Y/N walked to the sink cleaning her noes and putting cotton in it. She looked at herself in the mirror and realized there was a couple of scratches on her face. She grunted and grabbed the alcohol.

Sara was just watching Y/N from a far. She expected Y/N to blow up on her, to torture her, but she didn't. Y/N was just silent, which was worse, because it was different.

"I'm sorry I lied....I should've told the truth. I know I have no right to lie about you, but Minji has something on me and I couldn't risk-"

"The pictures? Those pictures were with me, I'm the one who sent Minji to take them. She doesn't have any, I'm the only one. She tricked you." Y/N dropped the wrappers into the garbage-can and walked out.

Sara looked at Y/N walk out and felt stupid. Now that she thinks about it, Minji never showed her any proof, that she had the pictures.

-----

"Hoseok please stay with me, I don't want to die." Taehyung whined holding on to his dear friend is hand, like it was the last thing on earth.

"Tae, you're not dying, you have a-cold, that's it." Hoseok chuckled.

"Why does it feel like this? Like the world is ending..." Taehyung placed his hand on his forehead and sighed. "Why is it named a cold, if I'm so hot?"

"Tae! You're acting like you've never gotten sick before." Hoseok started at his ill friend.

"I did. This is what I do and ask every time I get sick. So bear with me." Hoseok rolled his eyes and sat on the chair besides Taehyung.

"I can't believe you. You scared me, making me leave work, for this..." Hoseok shook his head, while Taehyung gave him his famous rectangular smile.

------

School was finally over and Jungkook was exhausted. No, not because school, but because of Minji. She kept clinging on to him like a koala, wanting extra attention.

"I can finally breath-"

"Kookie~~I've realized you go home walking. Can I give you a ride home, with my car, please?" Jungkook spoke too quick. Minji held his arm firmly waiting for an answer.

"Sure." Jungkook decided to agree.

--

She was standing in front of his door. She wanted to walk in and give him the food she had packed for him, but she couldn't. She kept it in front of the door and walked away, leaving a note.

-----

"Taehyung I'll get home now. Bye~~" Hoseok wore his shoes and opened the door. He stopped when he seen a lunchbox on the ground with a note.

Hoseok lifted the box, and note and walked back in. He went back to Taehyung, with a confused expression.

"Oh. Hoseok, your back? Did you forget something?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I think this is for you, it was in front of the door and it's still warm, so I'm guessing the person just walked away." Hoseok handed Taehyung the lunchbox and left.

Taehyung looked at the lunchbox and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at the note and decided to read it.

Dear Kim Taehyung...

' I know you told me to stay away and I'm trying. But I couldn't stay away when I knew you were sick. Don't ask how I found out, I just did. I packed for you this lunchbox I made all by myself for you. It has your favorite food Japchae.'

'Taehyung....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything. I should've never approached you in the first place. If I never did you wouldn't have been hurt and I would've probably been in better terms with you.'

'I know you're never going to forgive me for what I did..and I understand, because I deserve everything that is happening to me. Can you believe I saved someone today from getting bullied and then got blamed.'

'I'm changing to the better Taehyung and I hope you do to. You probably won't even read the letter, but if you do..I just want you to know, I miss you, I miss having you around, I wish we can at least be friends, but I've learned wishes are just in fairy tales and not in real life.'

'I promise you this is the last time I bother you.'

'Bye Taehyung..'

Love Lee Y/N..

Taehyung looked at the note, feeling a tear slide down his cheek.

--------------------

Ahhhh~~~

What do you guys think? Will Taehyung forgive Y/N? Will Sara tell Jungkook the truth?

Wait for the next chapter to find out... 

(Not edited)