Poor Man, Rich Woman Ep34

Jungkook POV-

Taehyung held my shoulders, waiting for an answer. An answer I couldn't give him. I looked at him dead in the eyes and then pushed his hands off of me. He gave me a shocked look and then waited for me to speak.

I wanted to tell him the truth, but I spotted Minji looking at us from behind a car. I took a deep breath and started. "I don't know what are you talking about. Forced? It doesn't click in, I was probably drunk." I scoffed. "I like Minji and I'm willing to be with her, because I want to, not because I'm forced."

Taehyung looked at me and I noted the hurt expression in his eyes. He probably knew I was lying to him. I looked around and sighed.

"Look Taehyung. I know we're friends and all, but you can't convince me to hate Minji, or anything like that. If there was anything I wanted to talk about, I'll tell you." I looked at Taehyung, who didn't look at me. I was walking away, but stopped, when Taehyung spoke.

"I know your lying to me. Did you forget what you said yesterday? You said you were going to trust me and tell me everything when it's the right time. Right now, I think it's the right time." Taehyung held my arm, preventing me from walking away.

"Whatever I said yesterday, it had no meaning to it. It was just drunk talk. Please Taehyung, just.....leave me alone." I let it out, if I stay next to him for any longer, I'll just hurt him. It's better to let go. Taehyung's grip loosened and his hand fell to his side. He didn't say anything, he just watched me walking away, without stopping me.

3rd Person POV-

Jungkook walked home, once again, drunk. He got into the house and scanned the place, he didn't see any sign of Haejee or Hoseok, which was a relief. He walked into his room, laying on the bed and thought about everything.

He thought of the people he hurt, first it was Haejee and then Sara and now he hurt Taehyung. Yup, he was for sure going to lose all the people around him. Jungkook didn't realize he was hurting so many people, just to protect one thing, his friendship. He didn't want to hurt Taehyung, but he was already hurting him.

Jungkook was lost in thoughts, until he fell into a deep slumber.

-----

Jungkook was awakened with a pillow thrown against his face. He opened his eyes and seen an angry Haejee standing, behind her was a calm Hoseok, who had a disappointed look on his face.

"Yah!! What is this message I got? You're dating Minji?!! Without asking me first, or telling me!! And why are you coming home drunk? This room stinks!! You know how much I hate alcohol, you know who it reminds me of!!" Haejee yelled. Jungkook just set straight listening to his Noona yell at him.

He didn't have no words, he just looked down. "Yah!! Answer me?! Is that bitch bothering you?!! What did she tell you for you to agree? Just the other day you said you weren't going to date her, that she was like Y/N!!" Jungkook clinched his fist. He didn't want to listen to her anymore. It just made him regret more. All of her words were true.

"Noona!! Please...Just.....Shut up." Jungkook said the last words a little above a whisper, shocking both Haejee and Hoseok. "I'm old enough to know who's right and who's wrong for me. You don't have to treat me like a child. So please leave me alone." Jungkook laid back in bed, facing the other side.

Haejee was frozen in her spot, she wanted to say something, she opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Jungkook never told her to shut up, only if they were playing around. He never begged her to leave him alone. He used to love when she was around him. He didn't mind her nagging, it was all normal.